"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Goodness, delusional haters coming out of the wood work.

Do you have no shame or self awareness? You can't see how ridiculous your post is?

Conor didn't just make it to decision. He WON the decision by out lasting Nate. Someone with "bad cardio" doesnt 5 round decision Nate. Nothing changes that fact.

All you are doing is making lame excuses for Nate being dominated by Conor in the 4th round "wha blood was in his eyes." Invalid. Point is Conor won the 4th round.

Conor with his "bad cardio" was the fresher fighter in the championship rounds, over "cardio machine" Nate....Conor dominated the champiosnship rounds...all Nate could do was try to panic wrestle Conor against the change and hope to steal a decision via wrestling "oh so now you are a wrestler Nate?"

If you want to talk about "grasping at straws" that's WHAT you are doing...delusional Conor haters with no self awareness....

"You see, Conor over coming adversity against Mendes doesn't count as Conor not folding under pressure because ____*reasons/i hate Conor......no, that one time Conor lost on short notice, that is what proves Conor folds under pressure"

You're a joke.

Why are you also ignoring how Conor always delievers in big eventpressure cookers where others would fall to the same pressures

-Big world tour against Aldo and still coming out and smashing Aldo with all that built up pressure

-Conor's UFC 189

-Conor's UFC 202

You are just spewing non sense

Conor haters like you never have any bbusiness making fun of delusion/wrong predictions.

You said Mendes, Aldo, Nate 2, Alvarez would all expose Conor. What happened to that? Don't ever try to twist it around. It's you haters who are nothing but a meme at this point

Btw, I'm sure people like you were saying how Conor wouldn't land 1 punch on Floyd...yet Conor landed 113 in 8 rounds.....So haters like you were still proven wrong...but of course you will stay away from that with a 100 foot pole. The story of Conor vs Floyd is that a 0-0 Conor was landing and winning rounds against a 49-0 Floyd.

Look, It's ok if you don't like Conor, but like I said, at least stay within the confines of reality. That still stands. You aren't
Just winning the fight isn't out lasting lol. And it was a split decision. He was NOT fresher in the champion rounds either. Nate put out a higher pace too. Zero sense to your argument.

And no I didn't say Conor wouldn't land one punch. I said conor had zero chance of winning but floyd would carry him for a while.

Trying to pretend conor accomplished something against floyd is said. Floyd let Conor tee off but Conor couldn't phase him with his fabled power.

And why are you trying to argue with me about Conor landing zero punches? I never said anything about that

He won a very clear 3-2 victory.

MYrwpas.png
My brother these Conor haters are delusional

Apparently a fight like this ...
\/
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

was "controversial"

3 knockdowns and over 200 sig strikes landed... "bu barely won"......its insanely laughable

Whats funny is, If you gave Nate the same performance Conor had (just switched them around) I bet these same people would then be talking about how Nate gave Conor one of the worst one sided beatings in MMA history

But it's Conor so "but he barely won"

The agendas and bias are so transparent

I always wondered what possible fight "these people" could have been watching, or if they watched while drugged out or drunk...and as they say "hate is a hell of a drug"....

Conor KO'd the #1 and #2 at FW back to back, and has a dominant win over the current #1 FW.

Conor also KO'd the #1 LW, who is still to this day ranked #3 a year and a half later and hasn't lost since.

You can try and pretend all you want, but Conor has absolutely proved he is among the best.

Cain/Stipe fell through and they needed a championship fight to justify the cost of the 216 PPV. It had absolutely nothing to do with moving forward without Khabib, and everything to do with not cancelling a PPV.

Lol

There’s a difference between ‘among the best’ and ‘the greatest greatest’.

Greatest greatest doesn’t get beat by Nate Diaz only to eek out a decision vs him in the following fight. The greatest greatest doesn’t sit out and never defend a title.

You can pretend all you want, but Conor isn’t the best.

The way some of you pansies hang on every word written or spoken by McGregor is disturbing.

If you haven't figured out his schtick yet, you have some serious mental deficiencies.

then why doesn't he just shut the fuck up and fight. seems like he just likes talking shit more than fighting at this point.

If Conor "objectively had bad cardio" he never would've won a 5 round decision over Nate. PERIOD.

Nate was the cardio machine and yet he was tired too. Thats the point. Conor out lasted Nate. Conor dominated the 4th round, and was winning the 5th until a last minute Diaz TD

They were both tired and not do much at the end. It's not proof that Conor's cardio is good. Conor was able to gut out a decision in spite of being tired.

Lol

There’s a difference between ‘among the best’ and ‘the greatest greatest’.

Greatest greatest doesn’t get beat by Nate Diaz only to eek out a decision vs him in the following fight. The greatest greatest doesn’t sit out and never defend a title.

You can pretend all you want, but Conor isn’t the best.

I was talking about CURRENTLY, not all time. Trying to argue that Conor isn't CURRENTLY one of the best, and hasn't proven so, is completely moronic.

You do realize since Conor won the belt Tony has only fought Kevin Lee, who was actually LOWER ranked than Diaz right lol?

Why don't you list the the LW's above Lee instead of focusing on Lee's rank. Do you think Tony wouldn't have fought Diaz? The point is Tony is actually fighting. He is beating the best possible guys.

Why don't you list the the LW's above Lee instead of focusing on Lee's rank. Do you think Tony wouldn't have fought Diaz? The point is Tony is actually fighting. He is beating the best possible guys.

Considering that Khabib, Eddie, Barboza, Gaethje, Diaz, Johnson, Poirier all were ranked above Lee and weren't booked in fights when Tony/Lee was announced, no Tony is not fighting the best possible guys.

then why doesn't he just shut the fuck up and fight. seems like he just likes talking shit more than fighting at this point.
Because he can convince people he's the best without even needing to fight the best. He's the only champ who gas convince his fans he doesn't even need to fight contenders because they havnt earned the right to be I the cage with him. He has a dumb was following of losers who don't get it

Even the females defend.....

Are you inferring there is a female champion in UFC history that is more lame? GDR is tied with him for defenses, Carla Esparza had one defense, all others have at least booked a defense even if they lost except those who have just won their belts,

Conor is the lamest champion in combat sports.

I put GDR as slightly more lame, as she started the excuses immediately in the Holm post-fight for why she was bailing, the moment Cyborg's name came up lol (never mind that she didn't deserve the win in the first place, given the late strikes).

GDR says she was hurt, then she had her full-time job, then it was Cyborg is a 'roider...an endless stream of bullshit to mask her fear.

At least Conor was chasing money when he ran from his defenses...which is no excuse, but it is quite understandable from a self-interest point of view.

Conor has 'fuck you' money to show for his behaviour...GDR is still working a day job, AFAIK.

Considering that Khabib, Eddie, Barboza, Gaethje, Diaz, Johnson, Poirier all were ranked above Lee and weren't booked in fights when Tony/Lee was announced, no Tony is not fighting the best possible guys.

It's obvious that you aren't being neutral when you mentioned Khabib. Tony was already scheduled to fight him remember? Khabib was the one who didn't show up.

Also you appear to be factually inaccurate on many of those guys. Eddie and Gaethje were scheduled to fight. They coached the ultimate fighter remember?

I was talking about CURRENTLY, not all time. Trying to argue that Conor isn't CURRENTLY one of the best, and hasn't proven so, is completely moronic.

but he isn't THEE best like he claims and he has yet to prove that.

#Defend or Vacate if not one of the two I don't want to hear a f*king tweet from you...

I put GDR as slightly more lame, as she started the excuses immediately in the Holm post-fight for why she was bailing, the moment Cyborg's name came up lol (never mind that she didn't deserve the win in the first place, given the late strikes).

GDR says she was hurt, then she had her full-time job, then it was Cyborg is a 'roider...an endless stream of bullshit to mask her fear.

At least Conor was chasing money when he ran from his defenses...which is no excuse, but it is quite understandable from a self-interest point of view.

Conor has 'fuck you' money to show for his behaviour...GDR is still working a day job, AFAIK.
And where is GDR now? I totally agree she should not even have won that belt to begin with (such bullshit)....That is the only woman Champ that did not defend her belt though....

Do you know what the UFC did to her for denying the Cyborg fight? That's right, they stripped her.

Conor making them money is no reason for them to not strip him. Does the UFC really think Conor won't sell without his belt?

Money should not dictate who a Champ is, and how they are treated. They are all fighters, who deserve to be treated equally.

The fact remains, that Rhonda, Misha, Holly, Cyborg, and JJ, all defended. Conor is a fkn fraud, who has not defended one time, holding four belts...
That is fucking pathetic...How can he/his fans seriously think he is an MMA GOAT?

Max beat Aldo twice
Many people have beaten Eddie Alvarez
Double champ means nothing

The fight that made him 100 mill he got TKOd

He's 2-2 in his last 4, looking like Artem Lobov

Back