"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

the-circlejerk-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

And I'm a proud Conor fan and here's what I think about you obsessed haters *cough cough

2bfa0c93161c646a02616a5d8d73a67a--conor-mcgregor-quotes-coner-mcgregor.jpg

Also, it was Lorenzo who made the Conor vs Floyd fight happen. Just so you know

I'm truly starting to wonder if Conor haters are new to MMA...because there have always been far worse in MMA....Frankie Edgar getting about 124 title shots coming off losses...Cruz not defendeng for 3 to 4 years until he was finally stripped....Randy getting a gift title shot at HW after 4 years of retirement where his last fight was a TKO loss at LHW...BJ Penn getting a gift title shot at Matt Hughes when BJ had never fought before at 170....Gsp getting a gift title shot at MW after 4 years of retirement...Look at all the times Cain sat on the sidelines while holding the HW belt hostage. Cain had like 2 fights in 4 years. Literally a HW version of Khabib before there was Khabib...Nothing Conor has ever done has been half as bad as just the examples I listed. It's now confirmed that Conor sherdog haters never actually followed MMA
Awweee cute....Look at the effort you put into defending the non defender.....
Conor checklist.jpg

Conor McGregor

pro:

-fast slick boxing
-very good timing with boxing
-punching power
-precise
-long range if he fights against opponents with same height
-punching from different angels
-his psychological warfare before the fights is a typical wepon from conor
-the crowd that helps him to get a psycholocical advantage

cons

-weak grappling
-weak wrestling
-kicks arent good
-he cant spam low kicks. he has weak shins.
-his kicks doesnt hurt, his front kick is used to keep the space and to set up his boxing better.
-gasses out fast
-strong at the beginning of the fight, gets weaker when the fight keeps going.
-conor can get hit. hes a counter puncher but he doesnt have a decent striking defense for a counter puncher, he just tries to overwhelm the opponent with power strikes.

Last edited:
lol what?

Conor vs Mendes was #1 vs #2, after Aldo went running scared from Conor, and pulled out...Conor vs Mendes is like the only time where an interium belt made actual sense

Tony beating the #7 ranked Lee for an interium belt was a joke no matter which way you try to cut it

It would have been like if Conor got the interium belt for beating Siver

Tony getting his toy belt for beating #7 ranked Lee = fake news. Tony=fake champ. Fake belt. Even Khabib recognizes this. "We will not fight Tony for his FAKE BELT. Conor has the real belt"

Conor was not #1 or #2. That fight would've been Mendes vs Edgar.

I don't 1512592057582.jpg care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other. That was the whole point that THEY were the ones looked at for the interim title belt, not Tony and the guy ranked behind 6 other free fighters: because it's in question who the #1 contender is. Tony beating Lee and Khabib beating Barboza didn't change that.

They both absolutely deserve title shots. If only one of them is going to get it then absolutely it should be the winner of them.

Not to mention, but saying "Tony tries to fight Khabib" while "Conor isn't fighting at all" is rather dumb when Conor is the one demonstrably training more than both of them combined at the moment. The only one who's apparently preparing for a fight is Conor.
Are you mildly retarded, or full fledged?

I’m glad Conor has brought back the GOAT meme

I don't care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other. That was the whole point that THEY were the ones looked at for the interim title belt, not Tony and the guy ranked behind 6 other free fighters: because it's in question who the #1 contender is. Tony beating Lee and Khabib beating Barboza didn't change that.

They both absolutely deserve title shots. If only one of them is going to get it then absolutely it should be the winner of them.

Not to mention, but saying "Tony tries to fight Khabib" while "Conor isn't fighting at all" is rather dumb when Conor is the one demonstrably training more than both of them combined at the moment. The only one who's apparently preparing for a fight is Conor.
Conor fighting anyone other than Tony...within a timely manor is bullshit....Conor needs to unify, before Tony defends the Interim.
Doing anything other than that effectively limits Conor's threat to his belt. Conor should only defend against Khabib, IF (and that's a big if) he beat Tony, he would then fight Khabib.
Not have Khabib fight Tony, and the loser get's berried in the rankings, having to fight back to contention (something Conor has yet to do at 55).

The red is fucking funnier than shit....What proof do you have? Because he can post a couple pics and some borderline stupid comments on social media?
Conor has proven one thing more than his training, and that is his fuck-ups (actions) since the Floyd loss.

Tony was out for surgery, because your boy would not unify....and Khabib trains everyday of his life...His religion/father does not allow for him to party like Conor. Which he has been doing non stop.
Not to mention BOTH Tony and Khabib are in better shape than Conor, hands down...Their cardio proves this. Unlike Conor, they don't need to pay $300,000 for a fucking cardio camp, that did not even fucking work for him.

Conor McGregor

pro:

-fast slick boxing
-very good timing with boxing
-punching power
-precise
-long range if he fights against opponents with same height
-punching from different angels
-his psychological warfare bevore the fights is a typical wepon from conor
-the crowd that helps him to get a psycholocical andvantage

cons

-weak grappling
-weak wrestling
-kicks arent good
-he cant spam low kicks. he has weak shins.
-his kicks doesnt hurt, his front kick is used to keep the space and to set up his boxing better.
-gasses out fast
-strong at the beginning of the fight, gets weaker when the fight keeps going.
-conor can get hit. hes a counter puncher but he doesnt have a decent striking defense for a counter puncher, he just tries to overwhelm the opponent with power strikes.

Conor has the best defense in MMA

Conor's whole game is predicated on slipping and countering (making miss and making pay)

Conor wouldn't be as devastating of a counter puncher if he were actually eating those shots

You don't know what you are watching and have no idea what you are talking about

Unlike you, I will actually prove what I'm saying too

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

giphy.gif

vskw2s.gif

2vhvjer.gif

And I can post dozens more gifs of Conor slipping punches to counter

The very DNA and essence of Conor is that Conor is an iron clad defensive based counter puncher. You rarely ever see Conor hit clean

No one in MMA history has had, or currently has, better defense then Conor (or better counter punching too - you can't separate defense and countering for Conor as both are integral to Conor and integrated into Conor's DNA)

Jon Jones is someone with truly AWFUL defense
l5oue.gif

tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

That's what real bad defense looks like

Anyway,

Conor has great under rated grappling

Great offensive and defensive wrestling

Great cardio hence undefeated in decisions

The perfect way to decribe Conor is, Conor is a fleet footed slick defensive based counter puncher who rarely ever gets hit clean, who is all about, hit and do not get hit, make miss and make pay etc

Conor is going to merk both Tony and Khabib ....then let's see what people will have to say

Last edited:
I don't care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other.

That is hilariously retarded.

That was the whole point that THEY were the ones looked at for the interim title belt, not Tony and the guy ranked behind 6 other free fighters: because it's in question who the #1 contender is. Tony beating Lee and Khabib beating Barboza didn't change that.

Khabib had his chance vs. Tony and didn't make it. That is why Tony became the interim champion. He earned his shot at at official belt. Conor and his moron fans just want to get rid of one of them so Conor doesn't need to fight both. Which he should. After Tony then Khabib would be the most logical challenger. You dummies justified Conor's title shot at FW when Tony has done more at LW to deserve his spot than Conor did.

lol at "demonstrably training more". You nutsuckers will say anything to support your man crush. No one gives a shit about training ya jackass. Champions should be fighting.

Conor was not #1 or #2. That fight would've been Mendes vs Edgar.
Conor was #3 on some sites at the time, #2 on others, #4 on others

But without a doubt Conor was universally top 5 while Mendes was universally #1 or #2

Regardless that doesn't defeat the point

Conor and Mendes were 2 of the very best FWs.

When Aldo pulled out. Conor vs Mendes was the other biggest fight possible at FW. An interium title made perfect sense there.

Tony getting an interium belt for beating #7 ranked Lee makes NO SENSE under no circumstances, and was a joke

That would be like if Conor got the interium title for beating Siver

The same people who would've crucified Conor for that, or in this thread defending Tony's FAKE belt win against #7 ranked Lee.

The same people who probably called Conor the "fake champ" when he won the interium title against #2 Mendes, are here calling Tony the "real champ" for a win over #7 ranked Lee.

Them double standards. Conor hating hypocrisy is the worst.

And just so you know, I wasnt calling Conor the official champ when he beat Mendes, but I knew that once Aldo stopped running away from Conor that Conor was going to easily unify and become the official champ, and that it was only a matter of time

I like conor and khabib and Aldo and ferguson.
I like all of those guys.. They’re great to watch fight.

I’ll never understand how mma fans cheerlead and choose sides like a bunch of teenage girls.

I couldn’t imagine. Hating Cro Cop or nog or fedor back in the day because they fought each other.

Newer mma fans are bizarre.

A guy like conor. Is hilarious and entertaining in and out of the ring and the hate he gets is pretty hilarious.
Sure he wears tiny pants and wears a purse even that is tough to get out of my head but I’m just a fan of the fighting.

tbh you are pretty dull if u find him entertaining chael was entertaining smart witty conor just yells like a little dog whos mad everyones bigger than him

There's no excuse to justify Tony beating #7 ranked Lee to win an interium title.

That fight was only made an interium title fight because of the UFC desperately trying to gain some buys. It's not like it was ever legit or a legit move. Most people simply recognize that Tony's belt is fake. Even team Khabib "we will not fight for the fake belt against Tony"

Retarded Logic.

Back