"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Conor was #3 on some sites at the time, #2 on others, #4 on others

But without a doubt Conor was universally top 5 while Mendes was universally #1 or #2

Regardless that doesn't defeat the point

Conor and Mendes were 2 of the very best FWs.

When Aldo pulled out. Conor vs Mendes was the other biggest fight possible at FW. An interium title made perfect sense there.

Tony getting an interium belt for beating #7 ranked Lee makes NO SENSE under no circumstances, and was a joke

That would be like if Conor got the interium title for beating Siver

The same people who would've crucified Conor for that, or in this thread defending Tony's FAKE belt win against #7 ranked Lee.

The same people who probably called Conor the "fake champ" when he won the interium title against #2 Mendes, are here calling Tony the "real champ" for a win over #7 ranked Lee.

Them double standards. Conor hating hypocrisy is the worst.

And just so you know, I wasnt calling Conor the official champ when he beat Mendes, but I knew that once Aldo stopped running away from Conor that Conor was going to easily unify and become the official champ, and that it was only a matter of time

But Conor did get a title shot for beating Siver... And the Conor/Mendes fight for an interim title was a joke.

Interim title definition -

Occasionally, the champion of a particular weight division is temporarily unable to defend his championship because of medical, legal, or other reasons that are beyond the competitor's control.

All but 2 interim titles were because of injury, Conor's being 1 of them in which he just flat out doesn't want to fight Ferguson/Khabib

I don't care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other. That was the whole point that THEY were the ones looked at for the interim title belt, not Tony and the guy ranked behind 6 other free fighters: because it's in question who the #1 contender is. Tony beating Lee and Khabib beating Barboza didn't change that.

They both absolutely deserve title shots. If only one of them is going to get it then absolutely it should be the winner of them.

Not to mention, but saying "Tony tries to fight Khabib" while "Conor isn't fighting at all" is rather dumb when Conor is the one demonstrably training more than both of them combined at the moment. The only one who's apparently preparing for a fight is Conor.
Tony is the Clear #1. Show me one other example of a fighter who is on a 10 fight win streak (longest in their division history), but is not worthy of a title shot or not already champion. Khabib had his chance to fight Tony and pulled out. Funny how the two guys with the most impressive win streaks in LW history have to continue to keep fighting to prove they a worth fighting Mcgregor. A guy who has one single fight at 155 back in 2016, and has not fought since, and is currently setting the record for the longest time without a title defense by a healthy champ. Mcgregor should just do the fight fans a favor and go promote his whiskey or something so that we can have the two best Lightweights in the world fight for the undisputed title.

Last edited:
Conor was #3 on some sites at the time, #2 on others, #4 on others

But without a doubt Conor was universally top 5 while Mendes was universally #1 or #2

Regardless that doesn't defeat the point

Conor and Mendes were 2 of the very best FWs.

When Aldo pulled out. Conor vs Mendes was the other biggest fight possible at FW. An interium title made perfect sense there.

Tony getting an interium belt for beating #7 ranked Lee makes NO SENSE under no circumstances, and was a joke

That would be like if Conor got the interium title for beating Siver

The same people who would've crucified Conor for that, or in this thread defending Tony's FAKE belt win against #7 ranked Lee.

The same people who probably called Conor the "fake champ" when he won the interium title against #2 Mendes, are here calling Tony the "real champ" for a win over #7 ranked Lee.

Them double standards. Conor hating hypocrisy is the worst.

And just so you know, I wasnt calling Conor the official champ when he beat Mendes, but I knew that once Aldo stopped running away from Conor that Conor was going to easily unify and become the official champ, and that it was only a matter of time
Why was there an interim fight in the first place? Oh because Conor has never had any intention of defending in a timely manner like a real champ. And it’s not Tony’s fault he had to beat the #7 guy for the interim. Khabib missed weight. Nate refused to fight. Other guys were booked. You’re also acting like Tony has only beat the #7, but doesn’t have the longest win streak in division history over numerous top 10 guys. Conor had one fight at 155 back in 2016. You could have taken a nap and missed his entire UFC LW career. To dismiss what Tony has accomplished, but act like Conor is the proven kingpin of the division sounds foolish. Also, blaming Tony for winning an interim when it’s Conor’s fault that there was interim in the first place is even more foolish.

Last edited:
Then defend already. I like Conor but this is just getting ridiculous. He's not injured and continues to talk negative about the division, but won't fight any of them.

If you see their weaknesses then just sign up to fight them already.

This is like Swiss cheese calling the Pope holy...! WTF Connie

What proof do you have? Because he can post a couple pics and some borderline stupid comments on social media?

That is the definition of demonstrably. Conor is training more than Tony and Khabib by actually showing he's training.

Conor is shown to be training. Tony just had surgery, and Khabib just fought.

Do the math on who's training more at the moment.

That is hilariously retarded.

It's so retarded that the fandom is split on who they want Conor to defend against. It's almost like there's not a clear #1 contender and Tony and Khabib could decide that somehow...

Khabib had his chance vs. Tony and didn't make it.

Dropping out of the fight means you reschedule it. Not you give it to the guy 6 ranks below you 8 months later.

No one gives a shit about training ya jackass

You were the one saying Tony wants to fight lol. Conor's the one preparing for a fight from the looks of things.

should focus on the holes in his game before critiquing others

PiercingMildGrouper.gif

LOL this GIF is like the new Hendo KO of Bisping GIF where it is posted in every thread about the individual.

Back in the day, you would never see a thread about Bisping without it posted on the first page.

Doesn't really happen any more though. I imagine because a lot of hardcore fans have gained respect for him over the years.

Tony is the Clear #1. Show me one other example of a fighter who is on a 10 fight win streak (longest in their division history), but is not worthy of a title shot or not already champion. Khabib had his chance to fight Tony and pulled out. Funny how the two guys with the most impressive win streaks in LW history have to continue to keep fighting to prove they a worth fighting Mcgregor. A guy who has one single fight at 155 back in 2016, and has not fought since, and is currently setting the record for the longest time without a title defense by a healthy champ. Mcgregor should just do the fight fans a favor and go promote his whiskey or something so that we can have the two best Lightweights in the world fight for the undisputed title.

I specifically said Tony is worthy of a title shot. What you're having trouble with is the concept of him not being MORE worthy than Khabib for a title shot. Khabib is equally worthy of a title shot, again like I said.

When you have two guys wanting to be #1 contender, you have them fight to determine who is. That's why I have no problem with them fighting as it settles who gets the title shot.

You're also having trouble with the concept that just because I think they could fight to determine the #1 contender, means that I would find it unacceptable if they both got title shots. The two are not the same thing nor preclude each other.

That is the definition of demonstrably. Conor is training more than Tony and Khabib by actually showing he's training.
You are fkn funny. So because one guy is posting pics of him supposedly training...and talking jibberish, that he trains more than Tony or Khabib? Both of which have already proven they have trained more, and partied less than Conor.

Conor fans have got to be the most twisted, desperate, and demented fans in all of MMA.

I specifically said Tony is worthy of a title shot. What you're having trouble with is the concept of him not being MORE worthy than Khabib for a title shot. Khabib is equally worthy of a title shot, again like I said.

When you have two guys wanting to be #1 contender, you have them fight to determine who is. That's why I have no problem with them fighting as it settles who gets the title shot.

You're also having trouble with the concept that just because I think they could fight to determine the #1 contender, means that I would find it unacceptable if they both got title shots. The two are not the same thing nor preclude each other.
You’re a troll. No way you are this delusional or clueless. I’m done here.

Maia seem to fit under top wins not givin a title shot till father time took him out

Conor was funny and exciting when he first came out, now he's just delusional. Theres no way someone can be Goat after getting their ass kicked twice by Nate Diaz.

Maia seem to fit under top wins not givin a title shot till father time took him out
Yeah Maia has to put together some impressive wins before getting a title shot. His win streak was at 7 before getting a shot at Woodley.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think any fighter has gone 10 straight or more without getting a shot. Holloway got up to 9 I believe.

It's so retarded that the fandom is split on who they want Conor to defend against. It's almost like there's not a clear #1 contender and Tony and Khabib could decide that somehow...

There's a difference between people being interested in seeing Khabib fight Conor because of how good he is and the number one contender not being clear. It was clear when Tony won the interim belt. That's what it is there for. Tony and Khabib absolutely do not have to fight one another. Trying to pretend that they need to fight one another to settle something is retarded. Tony already deserves it.

Dropping out of the fight means you reschedule it. Not you give it to the guy 6 ranks below you 8 months later.

lol in your fairy tale world it's crazy that Tony moves on to guys that will show up but it's cool if Conor sits around and does nothing while tough contenders eliminate each other. Again the nuthuggers will say anything to justify what Conor does and protect him.

You were the one saying Tony wants to fight lol. Conor's the one preparing for a fight from the looks of things.

Yeah I said wants to fight. Tony was booked to fight Khabib and your retarded response to that was "Conor's training". Again, no one cares about training.

What platform will you run on when Notorious is still champion in 2019?
Well, if he decides to actually fight either Tony or Khabib, I won't have to run on any platform. I enjoy Conor fighting, I respect his awesome ability and talent, and I will gladly accept him as a champion as long as he keeps fighting for his belt without the sideshow. I sometimes enjoy his verbal game quite a bit, but only when he's in the run up to his mma fights. In my opinion, the 2nd Diaz fight was uncalled for at the time, and the Mayweather fight was completely fucking ridiculous. I hope he returns to defend his belt by April at the latest and wouldn't be bothered personally if he won or lost. Anything beyond that and I hope he just fades away and dies old and happy with his family.
His nuthuggers suck floppy donkey dick, no matter what.
1513415701938.jpg

Then he should fucking fight one of them and take the easy payday

Back