Tony Bellew still hasn't apologized to Ngannou

Wilder felt Fury was too big. He is on record stating that after the trilogy. But he somehow smokes Ngannou who has a stronger chin than both of them.
Sure when they were on the inside. Wilder would snipe Ngannou from range. I don't see them making the Wilder fight (in boxing) as I said above. He's just too high risk-low reward. Wilder doesn't hold a title anymore and he's not the best guy in the division. So, even if Ngannou did beat him, he wouldn't get as much credit as he would if he beat Usyk and/or Fury. Secondly, a Fury rematch, or a fight with AJ, both represent bigger paydays for Ngannou than Wilder does.

Sure when they were on the inside. Wilder would snipe Ngannou from range. I don't see them making the Wilder fight (in boxing) as I said above. He's just too high risk-low reward. Wilder doesn't hold a title anymore and he's not the best guy in the division. So, even if Ngannou did beat him, he wouldn't get as much credit as he would if he beat Usyk and/or Fury. Secondly, a Fury rematch, or a fight with AJ, both represent bigger paydays for Ngannou than Wilder does.

I think Fury can dominate Ngannou if he gets into rythm with his jab. But he might just be too old for that style. The way Fury fought last time around he's going to lose all rematches. He only won due to an overly cautious rookie. Ngannou does everything with his hands better than Fury. Ngannous power jab is amazing. I've seen it. It's a Foreman esque jab.

But stick and move is the one thing Fury would do better. The styles of the other guys will probably not cause much problem for him.

I think Fury can dominate Ngannou if he gets into rythm with his jab. But he might just be too old for that style. The way Fury fought last time around he's going to lose all rematches. He only won due to an overly cautious rookie. Ngannou does everything with his hands better than Fury. Ngannous power jab is amazing. I've seen it. It's a Foreman esque jab.

But stick and move is the one thing Fury would do better. The styles of the other guys will probably not cause much problem for him.
You were on the right track until you typed "Ngannou does everything with his hands better than Fury." That brought the lulz. The last thing I'll tell you is this. If Ngannou eventually does fight a big puncher in boxing, and he gets flattened, don't say that I didn't warn you.

You were on the right track until you typed "Ngannou does everything with his hands better than Fury." That brought the lulz. The last thing I'll tell you is this. If Ngannou eventually does fight a big puncher in boxing, and he gets flattened, don't say that I didn't warn you.

What did you say before the Fury fight?

Back