Tony Bellew still hasn't apologized to Ngannou

shockwave kicker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was one of the few who believed in Ngannou. I predicted he would lose, but have a knockdown. And that it would be an even fight.

Maybe UFC guys can get more respect from now on?

He zaid in another clip: No chance..

You guys know why I knew Ngannou would be successful?

He's better than Wilder. And Fury had wars with him.

Bellew doesn't owe anyone an apology. Nor does anybody else that doubted Ngannou. What next, the bookies are going to apologize for making Fury such a huge favorite? Ngannou exceeded all expectations but get real, dude.

Which is nonsense. How could anyone think otherwise when Wilder gave fury hell and Wilder is terrible, worse than an experienced club boxer. Besides the punch. Ngannou was never that bad. There's an old kickboxing match showing him to be hell lot more competent than Wilder.

Last edited:
Which is nonsense. How could anyone think otherwise when Wilder gave fury hell and Wilder is terrible, worse than an experienced club boxer. Besides the punch. Ngannou was never that bad. There's an old kickboxing match of him showing him a hell lot more competent than Wilder.
What a terrible take. Ngannou lost the fight while scoring exactly one KD. Wilder doubled those numbers in their first fight alone, a much better version of Fury at that. Wilder has KO'd more opponents than Ngannou has even fought.

What a terrible take. Ngannou lost the fight while scoring exactly one KD. Wilder doubled those numbers in their first fight alone, a much better version of Fury at that. Wilder has KO'd more opponents than Ngannou has even fought.

Wilder doubled knockdowns but lost most other rounds.

Bellew doesn't owe anyone an apology. Nor does anybody else that doubted Ngannou. What next, the bookies are going to apologize for making Fury such a huge favorite? Ngannou exceeded all expectations but get real, dude.

This.

Sometimes mistakes are logical and avoiding them is not reasonable.

Someone seriously predicting Francis to win before the fight would have been laughed at. We should all be honest about that.

I've seen that K-1 Rules fight Francis had. He was competent enough but it's ridiculous to suggest that he's better than Wilder.

I remember Wilder from the Olympics, he actually boxed pretty well. It wasn't until he turned pro that he started to rely on his right.

I've seen that K-1 Rules fight Francis had. He was competent enough but it's ridiculous to suggest that he's better than Wilder.

I remember Wilder from the Olympics, he actually boxed pretty well. It wasn't until he turned pro that he started to rely on his right.

Ngannou beats Wilder. Wilder can't take Furys offense but he handles Ngannou? Lol..

Btw boxing still won since Ngannou used boxing quite clearly in that match.

This.

Sometimes mistakes are logical and avoiding them is not reasonable.

Someone seriously predicting Francis to win before the fight would have been laughed at. We should all be honest about that.

Well he didn't win. Point was that he had more than a chance...

I guarantee you he will whoop Furys ass In a rematch which Fury won't ever give him. Ngannou was only interested In going the distance to prove a point. Next time he will load up when he nails Fury.

Foreman would have beaten Ngannou. But Fury is exposed. Weak era, weak champ.

9H0BCmt.gif

Can we ban people with a 2023 join date from posting in the boxing forum?

I'm sorry for the few good new posters but most newbies are complete retards who got bored from trolling in the Heavies.

Which is nonsense. How could anyone think otherwise when Wilder gave fury hell and Wilder is terrible, worse than an experienced club boxer. Besides the punch. Ngannou was never that bad. There's an old kickboxing match showing him to be hell lot more competent than Wilder.
Sure. Ngannou is better. Now all he needs to do is fight Wilder and prove it. Simple enough.

Easy work. Ngannou can take Wilders punches, Wilder can't take his. We know that since he can't take Kronk Furys punches.
So then why does Ngannou only want Wilder in the PFL under MMA mixed rules? Last I checked he wasn't the A-side. Wilder is, meaning that it's he who calls the shots. Not Ngannou.

So then why does Ngannou only want Wilder in the PFL under MMA mixed rules? Last I checked he wasn't the A-side. Wilder is, meaning that it's he who calls the shots. Not Ngannou.
I have no idea. Ngannou has an iron jaw and all Wilder got is a punch.

I have no idea. Ngannou has an iron jaw and all Wilder got is a punch.
Ngannou didn't even trust his own chin to take shots off of Derrick Lewis. What makes you think he'll be able to eat Wilder's ICBMs? Or, the better question would be, why would he even want to put himself in that situation? I don't think he'll ever fight Wilder. Not in a straight boxing match.

Ngannou didn't even trust his own chin to take shots off of Derrick Lewis. What makes you think he'll be able to eat Wilder's ICBMs? Or, the better question would be, why would he even want to put himself in that situation? I don't think he'll ever fight Wilder. Not in a straight boxing match.
I've seen Ngannou take enough blasting shots to conclude that. He was semi depressed and had no confidence against Derrick Lewis. He said publicly that he was ashamed of his performance but it wasn't due to Lewis.

Back