Why I'm not going to watch Ngannou vs Joshua

TheTribalQueef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
No one ever believed an mma fighter would beat a pro boxer at the level and stage of carreer as tyson fury, NOT ONE

boxers(with the excpetion of james tony) refuesed to cross over to the sport of mma thinking they weren't safe and there was no way they could lose to an mma fighter in the ring so mma fighters always had to make the jump

And here comes along francis ngannou the chosen one for mma, he RUNS THROUGH fury drops him out classes him in every aspect of heavyweight boxing and then boom

greed wins again and the robbery is in

I'm not gonna watch ngannou vs joshua unless ngannou gets the higher pay day because I know they are just going to rob ngannou again when he puts joshua on his ass

He'd have to pay Ngannou twice as much as joshua to get me to watch that fight, I'm not even going to watch the fury usyk fight even though im rooting for usyk!

It’s a terrible fight that is going to lose money. The only fight promoters willing to do it are the Saudis. The PPV won’t sell, most people aren’t interested in Ngannou.

Last one was in the middle of the day while I was working. This will be the same thing so I'll just read the PBP like last time. I don't feel like I'm missing anything really.

Buying this fight is how you support Francis.

It’s a terrible fight that is going to lose money. The only fight promoters willing to do it are the Saudis. The PPV won’t sell, most people aren’t interested in Ngannou.
I can't express how wrong I think you are.

I can't express how wrong I think you are.
Tyson Fury vs Ngannou sold literally nothing and lost the Saudis a shit ton of money.

Every single promoter won by not doing Fury vs Ngannou.

Social media generated no buzz after Ngannou did well against Tyson. There is literally no hype behind this fight, the announcement got like no traction.

It will sell bad, but since the Saudis don’t care about making money, Ngannou still gets paid I guess.

Poor PFL though, they should have never signed Ngannou, huge mistake, Ngannou is never fighting in the PFL.

Oh no Saudi billionaires might lose money. That matters so much to me for exciting fights.

It’s not exciting, no one except like 5 people give a shit about this fight. This is just rich people putting on fights no one wants to see.

The Saudis can put on CM Punk vs Mike Jackson again and more people would watch that.

Back