To me it looked like Cerrone throw this fight

Gen X for life homeboy. We have the work ethic of baby boomers paired with high level tech skills. Millennials are pussy cry babies, who talk about cis shit, micro aggression's, and everything is fake (ts saying Cerrone threw fight)

These millennials you speak of we're all nutured, cared for and brought up by Gen -x parents or earlier.

So who are these lazy, ignorant people who raised these soft children we have today? Probably your homeboys.

Punch in the face and he suddenly covering face with both hands?

A man that been tested by everything and everywhere?

WTF was that? I never seen something like that before. Some other colleagues here pointed out also in other threads that Cerrone wasn't like him during fight.

I love these threads.

Lets see you take a punch that cracks your nose and see how long you fight back.

That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. Fucks you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again

ColdUnfinishedAplomadofalcon-small.gif

What movie is that from?

Have u ever had a broken nose or kick to the liver? Not many people can keep going after this.
No way this is a set fight . Nor did Cerrone quit, he didnt tap, got his nose broken with couple hard straights and an elbow and TKOed. Stop this quitting bullshit.

Always reminds me of Titos left uppercut ko against the body vs. Mayorga that sent him to the canvas.
You could hear the impact at the tv as someone would bludgeon Ricardo with a baseball bat. Brutal.
Sadly cant find a gif.

WTF was that? I never seen something like that before. Some other colleagues here pointed out also in other threads that Cerrone wasn't like him during fight.
Did you see what those hands did to his face FB_IMG_1508669666275.jpg

I definitely don't think he threw the fight, but he quickly looked like he didn't want to be there, and it was easy to see the end was coming soon.

Not the first time a guy with good hands does this to Cowboy. Boxing defense remains his weakness. Can't take him down, gets picked apart. Looks great when his opponent gives him space to kickbox, or he gets to work his BJJ.

Gen X for life homeboy. We have the work ethic of baby boomers paired with high level tech skills. Millennials are pussy cry babies, who talk about cis shit, micro aggression's, and everything is fake (ts saying Cerrone threw fight)
Damn you're in your late 40's early 50's

I'm a millennial too. Born in 87. Millennials start in 84.

We're fucked.
Millennials dont start in 84 you are gen y . Millennials start aroumd 98-00 thus the name millennials . A generation is roughly 20 yrs . Gen x started right around 1960 millennials would be between 15-24ish .

We are the inbetween generation , i like to think of us as the last decent generation the generation that still grew up in the old world before cell phones and internet , kids today dont have a clue what saturday morning cartoons are they dont know whats its like without internet or cell phones if you remember those times you arent a millennial .

Last edited:
Could immediately see after the wobble that Cerrone's nose was fucked and he was probably seeing stars. We knew fight was done on next big shot but he ate a few more anyway. Cerrone is a stud.

Colleagues? We work together brah?

Silly talk

Cerone was beat by a game man in till who came to fight and done his job

nope just getting older and needs to be at 155

You realize that cerrone got his nose broke right

Back