To me it looked like Cerrone throw this fight

Bigger going more aggressive fighter flat out just kicked his ass and I always root for Cowboy

Cerrone always starts off slow if you capitalize on that early you beat him, that's how RDA whooped him and Till had the accuracy size and power to do so as well.

Donald threw the fight by letting Darren smash his nose to pieces. What an ingenious idea.

Cerrone is known to break when someone pressures him and lands good shots.

I see you've never had your nose shattered before and lack the imagination or empathy to understand it.

So I guess this is how we'll take this W away from Till, Cowboy threw the fight.
Good to know.

Cowboy was going to destroy and expose Till too, like he did to Myles Jury.

Cowboy is the perfect example of a quitter. Looked for a way out when his nose hurt a bit. Goddamn pussy

Pettis, Masvidal, RDA.

Those are all fights where a fighter applied pressure to Cerrone and he wilted within the first round.

Till did exactly that, pressured him from the start and Cerrone broke.

Huge kick to the liver = "wilting from pressure"? If you get hit like that it doesn't matter how tough you are, your body shuts down completely. In those 2 cases against RDA and Pettis it's more about bad defense and possibly a sensitive liver (according to himself).

This fight against Till did look a little bit weird, but who knows, maybe his chin is deteriorating and he really was that rocked?

Jet lag, international travel might have drained Cowboy which he could ill afford against a strong fighter like Till. I expected better too but maybe an off night .

Cerrone is a bully and he doesn't react well to be bullied. He got right up owned. He didn't respect him from the get go. Till is going to be a real star. Hes like a mix of Conor and Thompson.

Till vs Mike Perry, Thompson, Woodley are all going to be amazing match ups.

Cerrone is a great fighter but he has never been mentally strong. If things suddenly take a turn in a bad direction not going his way a lot of the time he will mentally give up. He also has let various fighters get in his head before the fight even starts, why I don't know. The best example was Nate Diaz he was just mentally beaten before the fight even started. He just gets in his own head a lot and it costs him fights.

Cerrone is a bully and he doesn't react well to be bullied. He got right up owned. He didn't respect him from the get go. Till is going to be a real star. Hes like a mix of Conor and Thompson.

Till vs Mike Perry, Thompson, Woodley are all going to be amazing match ups.
yeah he's got all the qualities to get far.

You guys act like Cerrone doesn't regularly lose fights before he even steps in there. He's a headcase

Have u ever had a broken nose or kick to the liver? Not many people can keep going after this.
No way this is a set fight . Nor did Cerrone quit, he didnt tap, got his nose broken with couple hard straights and an elbow and TKOed. Stop this quitting bullshit.

Back