To me it looked like Cerrone throw this fight

Rory mcdonald had his nose broken against lawler in the first or second round and still fought lawler to one of the best fights in history until the last round. Cerrone just has no heart, is there to collect a paycheck. Quitting so fast after saying everytime "he just loves to fight" is pathetic. Should never headline a show anymore, not even a fight pass card

He broke his nose which is why he covered up and gave up. Rory finally had to give up after his nose was shattered against Lawler was well. A broken nose is almost as bad as a liver shot.

Pettis, Masvidal, RDA.

Those are all fights where a fighter applied pressure to Cerrone and he wilted within the first round.

Till did exactly that, pressured him from the start and Cerrone broke.

Pettis didn't pressure him

Literally just watched the fight myself

<DCrying><mma1>

It sucked to see him lose but Till is a very confident young man and he pressured Cowboy....these things usually don't work well for him. Not taking anything from Till's win though, he's a talented striker. Crazy to see a guy go toe to toe with Lawler and then get tko'd by a "nobody". I say nobody as he's not very well known and had a bit of a break during his ufc career.

It sucks he's been finished in 2 of his last 3 but it is what it is.

First response kills thread with deadly accuracy.

True Dat, wished I posted it...
AoGYy_s-200x150.gif

That's cause you're a millennial.

1st up @Strikes Again Killa first post, love when a vet does some schooling...

To TS if you thought Cowboy threw that fight my hats off to him there's easier ways to throw a fight than getting your nose bone popped in Poland. @Strikes Again lets go for beers buddy some millennials don't know how to watch fights yet...

Im sure his shattered nose feels like the fight was thrown as well

At first I was thinking that cowboy looked like shit. As the fight went on Till was accurate and lose. Reminded me of Conor. Cowboy hasn't looked this bad since Dos Anos put the pressure on in the first round with the same results. Much respect to Till

Till came into that fight with a plan he knew Cerrone folds up when he is fighting against someone with a lot of pressure

Kinda, probably not in a corrupted, dishonest way, but more like a something else was up way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back