To me it looked like Cerrone throw this fight

His nose was completely broken with that punch. It wasn't a minor fracture. Very few individuals can withstand that kind of pain and risk getting continously hit on the nose after that. Cowboy was not one of them. A Diaz bro or Lawler could survive that perhaps.

We will cure cancer and land on mars. Mark my words

Gen X for life homeboy. We have the work ethic of baby boomers paired with high level tech skills. Millennials are pussy cry babies, who talk about cis shit, micro aggression's, and everything is fake (ts saying Cerrone threw fight)

A thought or two might also be that at 34 Cerrone is getting a little long in the tooth and truthfully should entertain retirement. He will not get to be the champion now or in the future at 170 and also risks taking further damage from pound for pound some of the hardest hitters in the sport. ( I say this because most of these monsters coming down from 200++pounds and are athletic as heck. Facing a 24 year heavy hitter and bruiser like Till did Donald no justice moving forward. This time, three losses in a row sending a message to you Donald.

Last edited:
I am sure there was one or two fights Cowboy fought back.. maybe vs Melvin?

But for the most part the minute the guy is hurt he folds and gives up.. same here again.. mentally the guy is very weak..

But he did not throw the fight

Have you seen Cerrone fight before? He can be crushing with his pressure and movement, especially if you sit back and let him dictate things.. Then the next fight he can have no head movement, get tagged and go into full retreat mode. If you dont't let him bully you early you're on your way to a win most likely. Combined with his age and some good scraps/injuries I just think the game is passing him by.

Gen X for life homeboy. We have the work ethic of baby boomers paired with high level tech skills. Millennials are pussy cry babies, who talk about cis shit, micro aggression's, and everything is fake (ts saying Cerrone threw fight)

Quit your mansplaining and check your privilege you dinosaur. Get hip with the times.

Pettis, Masvidal, RDA.

Those are all fights where a fighter applied pressure to Cerrone and he wilted within the first round.

Till did exactly that, pressured him from the start and Cerrone broke.

He is great when he is the bully doing the pressuring and walking forward. He can't handle going backwards.

Punch in the face and he suddenly covering face with both hands?

A man that been tested by everything and everywhere?

WTF was that? I never seen something like that before. Some other colleagues here pointed out also in other threads that Cerrone wasn't like him during fight.
Then you are a simpleton, Donald is the type of fighter who looks for a way out when it's not going his way.

You could see after the first exchange that he knew he was in over his head.

he couldn't mask the pain of the broken nose.
That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. Fucks you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again

ColdUnfinishedAplomadofalcon-small.gif

WTF was that? I never seen something like that before. Some other colleagues here pointed out also in other threads that Cerrone wasn't like him during fight.

In a past fight when he got hit in the liver, he went down pretty quick too.

Cerrone's is suffering the old-fighter syndrome. 32-34 fights in the ufc, plus god how many kickboxing fights.... he is entering that stage crocop, wanderlie, chuck, and all the other old legends have experienced.

To me, sure Till seems decent, but it just reminds me of the schuab, mitrione days where younger fighters with fresher body/mind (which also includes better reaction time due to less damage to the head) overhwlem the old legends not because of extreme talents, but simply due to the old legends showing signs of not being able to take a punch, not being able to time things as well anymore.

He did look slow, or maybe Till was just that much faster?

He didnt throw the fight. He just got his face punched in. (with all due respect)

A broken nose will make most guys wilt. Not a single person here saying he quit or threw the fight would stay standing after getting their nose shattered. Someone like Shogun who is known for his toughness got his nose cracked by Hendo and went straight down.

It's a fight, pain exists Sherbros.

Till looked good and Cerrone looked even more off than he usually does in the first round.

Till is the future and Cerrone is nearing the end. There's only so much the body can take. Cerrone needs to take a couple more fun fights against weaker competition and then contemplate retirement. I don't think he ever lost two fights in a row and now he's on a three fight skid with two fights being tko losses via head strikes

When Cerrone lost a fight, he always looks like shit and like throwing the fights

He wins spectacularly or lose spectacularly

No middle ground

Love Cerrone tough, always entertaining, winning or losing

Back