This card won't crack 150k buys

Says more about your taste in fights than anything. You’re full of shit if you say you’re not interested in the main event
I really don’t give a shit for anything lower than lightweight. I didn’t give a fuck for featherweight when Conor fought in that weight class. There is a reason why he moved up in weight classes.

I really don’t give a shit for anything lower than lightweight. I didn’t give a fuck for featherweight when Connor fought in that weight class. There is a reason why he moved up in weight classes.
I think he moved up because he was killing himself to make weight. But like I said it says more about you as a fan which you confirmed with your alpha statement. If it makes you feel better Max and Ortega will weigh more than 155 lbs in the cage tonight lol

I think he moved up because he was killing himself to make weight. But like I said it says more about you as a fan which you confirmed with your alpha statement. If it makes you feel better Max and Ortega will weigh more than 155 lbs in the cage tonight lol
What alpha statement? What are you insinuating?

Also, what’s my taste in fighting? I want to know how well you interpreted me by simply not supporting what you like.

Last edited:
Butthurt Joanna fan confirmt

She's gonna git slept with less than 150k people watching. She won't be able to pay for her CTE treatment man. You should probably give a fuck.
IsTgNfo.jpg

This card is really whack overall. It doesn't matter if Max and Ortega can have a FOTY.

seemed like a FOTY candidate to me, also seems weird you don't care about good fights being a fight fan.

Is the PPV cheaper when there's a wmma fight on it?

This card is really whack overall. It doesn't matter if Max and Ortega can have a FOTY. Neither of them are big enough names nor good enough at promoting. I have heard less about this event than UFC China. Excuse Champ Joanna vs Valentina is another one nobody gonna give a shit about. Womens MMA is struggling and Joanna gets smacked up by a flower child (who I love) and just is uninspiring since.

why do people care so much about ppv news flash not all fights will sell 2 million each.

Back