This card won't crack 150k buys

This main card is lit guaranteed

Still don't understand this insane obsession with PPV buys.

Lol why do you weirdos care so much about the PPV buys?
Because we are tired of watered down cards and want them to fail so they would stop making shit cards.

You are blaming UFC for what is largely fighters and fans fault. Don't be a hypocrite.

Its multi-faceted. UFC Isn't booking good cards, and fighters arent intriguing personalities.

Apart from the 2 title fights the main card is fucking weak

Nelson vs oliveara should be a prelim main event but now its the most interesting fight on the main card after the title fights, not even top 10 in their division and its not like they are rising stars either

Manuwa on the main card too, maybe if he fought a big name this would have been ok

Bochniak vs dawodu, idk how the fuck this fight got on the main card, should be a fight pass prelim instead
Cause Bochniak always comes to throw down so they thought his prelim fights entertained enough people to convince them to buy this card if they were on the fence. They should just make fight pass 30 bucks a month and include all PPVs in that fee, then they’d get a lot of subscriptions

It’s pretty bad when I’m not even going to illegally stream this card.

I don’t give a shit about ppv buys I give a shit about fights and watching them and max vs Ortega is a fight I want to see and if the casuals don’t want to tune who really gives a fuck their loss

I don't care. I'm watching it either way.

sok my bigballs ignorant fan
great main card les gooooooooooo

Still don't understand this insane obsession with PPV buys.

...or people justifying matchmaking by what sells the most instead of the best actual match ups.

This is the residual effect of years promoting the UFC brand over the fighters. Half the people here are sitting around roleplaying as Dana's accountant.

This is a C class card full of D class atheletes. I'd be surprised if it does over 12 buys

If you're losing sleep over threads on sherdog you need to be medicated'

Lol@you thinking I can't be critical of something because I don't directly profit it from it. Seriously, you need to be medicated.
You’re worried about something that doesn’t directly effect you so I think you need to be medicated. I never said I was losing sleep over this thread I was just saying you’re contradicting yourself by saying you don’t care but then state that you do care. Not all the fighters on the card get PPV points so your concern about fighter pay is misplaced considering the fighters who get PPV points already make significantly more than other fighters. If you had made a thread about how fucked the Reebok deal is I would be right there with you

It’s pretty bad when I’m not even going to illegally stream this card.
Says more about your taste in fights than anything. You’re full of shit if you say you’re not interested in the main event

No college football tonight and it's cold out for those of us up north. I think it does over 150k

You guys paying for the card?

I've bought every ppv card since November of 1993 except for UFC 71, 92, and one other recent one that was plagued with injuries can't remember which one

Given the way that their business is structured, this is a good card. Look at the first three months of the ESPN deal. They're running 11 shows in 12 weeks. They don't have the talent to stack every card.

I'll pay for a card that has two title fights that I'm interested in.

Pay?

Whoa Nelly..... I ain't doing that shit.

Back