This card won't crack 150k buys

Butthurt Joanna fan confirmt

She's gonna git slept with less than 150k people watching. She won't be able to pay for her CTE treatment man. You should probably give a fuck.

you sure got me

Are you getting a cut? Why does anyone give an actual fuck how much the ufc makes?

Pretty impressive that the UFC can get that many buys just off their brand. No one on the card sells.

I’m looking forward to Joanna two division champion vs shev...
other than that I don’t care...

What really sucks is that I really want to enjoy these fights but the low PPV number prevents me from doing so.

I'm not even going to watch the TV prelims where before there was usually one or two interesting prelims.

This card has no hype at all. Didn't even watch the embedded or press conferences. I'll watch but it's just meh in terms of hype and I watch every card.

Sadly I agree. I didn't even remember this fight was on tonight until I saw the weigh-in news today. For some reason I thought the fight was next week.

My guess is 200-250k buys.

But that's not so bad when you consider that Fury vs Wilder only did just over 300k buys.

Pretty impressive that the UFC can get that many buys just off their brand. No one on the card sells.

For real. This card could sell 200-250k buys just off the UFC brand alone ... and Fury vs Wilder only sold ~325k buys.

Plus, Ortega seems to have a lot of hype. The UFC probably wants him to win badly.

This card is really whack overall. It doesn't matter if Max and Ortega can have a FOTY. Neither of them are big enough names nor good enough at promoting. I have heard less about this event than UFC China. Excuse Champ Joanna vs Valentina is another one nobody gonna give a shit about. Womens MMA is struggling and Joanna gets smacked up by a flower child (who I love) and just is uninspiring since.
Don't give a shit. I'll be enjoying the card whether it has 10k buys or 10 billion.

For real. This card could sell 200-250k buys just off the UFC brand alone ... and Fury vs Wilder only sold ~325k buys.

Plus, Ortega seems to have a lot of hype. The UFC probably wants him to win badly.
Max seems like his health could be at risk honestly (hope not). So, I'm sure the UFC is thinking, let's move on to the next horse.

Max seems like his health could be at risk honestly (hope not). So, I'm sure the UFC is thinking, let's move on to the next horse.

With Khabob sidelined Tony v. Max would be the perfect 155 title fight.

Title fights meant more before they added more weight classes and women TBH. Now everyone has a damn title.

Yeah, back in the day when there was only four titles, each PPV having one title fight was fine.

Now, there's twelve titles, and PPVs are a shitload more expensive.

It seems like the men's WW, MW, LHW, and HW titles aren't defended anywhere close to how often they used to be defended.

Three titles fights per PPV should be the damn standard.

Back