This card won't crack 150k buys

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This card is really whack overall. It doesn't matter if Max and Ortega can have a FOTY. Neither of them are big enough names nor good enough at promoting. I have heard less about this event than UFC China. Excuse Champ Joanna vs Valentina is another one nobody gonna give a shit about. Womens MMA is struggling and Joanna gets smacked up by a flower child (who I love) and just is uninspiring since.

I don't give a shit what a card sells

I care about good fights

this card is dece

Probably right. It's a 6.5/10 card.

Lol why do you weirdos care so much about the PPV buys?

200+

Also, ban for misuse of confirmed tag

Nobody cares about your opinion. Don't watch the fights then

This card has no hype at all. Didn't even watch the embedded or press conferences. I'll watch but it's just meh in terms of hype and I watch every card.

. It doesn't matter if Max and Ortega can have a FOTY. .

lol who cares about the actual fights, right? I'm more entertained by PPV numbers.

If good fights happen with time you build PPV. Promoting fake fighters for ppv is short lived

This is a very weak card. A decent Heavyweight fight with Ben Rothwell or Roy Nelson would have been a nice addition.

UFC roster is thin.

Lol why do you weirdos care so much about the PPV buys?

I care because I want the fighters to get paid. The UFC isn't going to be offering more money if they aren't getting a bigger ROI. It doesn't impact me directly, it's just something that I want to be better for the fighters. I won't lose any sleep over it. I just wish the UFC was better at appealing to bigger markets.

Apart from the 2 title fights the main card is fucking weak

Nelson vs oliveara should be a prelim main event but now its the most interesting fight on the main card after the title fights, not even top 10 in their division and its not like they are rising stars either

Manuwa on the main card too, maybe if he fought a big name this would have been ok

Bochniak vs dawodu, idk how the fuck this fight got on the main card, should be a fight pass prelim instead

lol who cares about the actual fights, right? I'm more entertained by PPV numbers.

If good fights happen with time you build PPV. Promoting fake fighters for ppv is short lived

Worked for pro wrestling for years tho

In all seriousness, these B-Level cards should have three title fights.

Nobody cares about your opinion. Don't watch the fights then

Butthurt Joanna fan confirmt

She's gonna git slept with less than 150k people watching. She won't be able to pay for her CTE treatment man. You should probably give a fuck.

Back