THICC Michelle Waterson @ UFC HoF red carpet. Wants Esparza next.

d4rx9cr.gif

I would lick that until the cows come home.

I would gently lift that dress, pull the little t bar to the side begin to lick the pussy gently and blow air out my nose gently tickling her asshole.

1. She is currently banned from fighting by USADA for PEDs.
2. After Waterson finished her and claimed the 105lb belt, Penne did nothing but shit on her. Said she got lucky, said she was a million times better, claimed Michelle was ducking a rematch, blah blah blah. At first I thought it was just her manager, Tito Ortiz feeding her this shit, but she kept it up for years, even after she got in the UFC. All of this after Michelle called her a fucking awesome fighter after beating her and had been nothing but respectful.
3. It's not just Waterson, Penne *never* says anything good about her opponents. Ever. Win or lose. It's all about her. She's also a terrible winner, mocking her opponents afterwards.
4. There have been multiple reports of people who have seen her totally ignore students and others she considered to be below her in the gym, even when she was supposed to be helping them. Then ignore instruction when she was doing things wrong. Maybe that arrogance is one reason BJJ White Belt (at the time) Waterson beat her BJJ Brown Belt ass.

In summary:
a9xtUOk.gif

SEzTErp.gif

gkYsick.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Damn something in the water at jacksonwink, holly holm got that thick legs and ass, michelle got the thick legs and ass, and remember julie kezie? She had that thick legs and ass off season booty

Michelle is one of them first time i ever seen an Asian with booty, did she get the fat injections done in brazil? Shits crazy you never see asian chicks with butt unless they are mixed

Probably doing more squats and deadlifts OR just weight gain when not fighting. Michelle looked like she weighed considerably more on that Challenge tv show she did not too long ago.

A lot of virgins in here that can't tell that she's bending her knees. That bump is not protruding from a woman standing up straight. She has a flat ass, and that's fine, but why are you all so easily deceived.

Because of that, I've really had a change of heart on Michelle going back to atomweight if it comes to the UFC. I think she should go for it. Michelle is the ONLY fighter in the UFC 115lb division that I know of that has ever fought at 105. The fact she is able to compete at a high level and is ranked in the top 10 despite that is a big deal in my mind.

Jessica Penne

A lot of virgins in here that can't tell that she's bending her knees. That bump is not protruding from a woman standing up straight. She has a flat ass, and that's fine, but why are you all so easily deceived.
You sound like Colby Covington lol

Jessica Penne

I wasn't counting Jessica Penne because she is banned right now, but now that I think of it, Jodie Esquibel, (one of Michelle's teammates) has fought mostly at 105lbs and she is in the UFC now. I should have said "nobody in the Top 15 UFC strawweights" has fought at 105 except Michelle.

eN73UJW.gif

Danielle Taylor is another AW fighting at SW; agree though KH is really the only one that has had notable success in the UFC and would almost certainly be the favorite to become AW champ if they added the division

m96jjd.jpg

I wasn't counting Jessica Penne because she is banned right now, but now that I think of it, Jodie Esquibel, (one of Michelle's teammates) has fought mostly at 105lbs and she is in the UFC now. I should have said "nobody in the Top 15 UFC strawweights" has fought at 105 except Michelle.

eN73UJW.gif

<mma4> <21>

THIS IS A HIGHLY UNDERRATED GIF.

Danielle Taylor is another AW fighting at SW; agree though KH is really the only one that has had notable success in the UFC and would almost certainly be the favorite to become AW champ if they added the division

Totally forgot about Danielle too! Although, to be fair, her fights have been quite forgettable. Seo Hee Ham (Hamderlei) is now back to kicking ass at 105, but she had some good fights in the UFC at 115.

All this just reminds me of how fun a 105lb division would be in the UFC and how much it pisses me off they have the pathetic 145 division instead.

And yeah, I agree Michelle would have a very good chance of being champ at 105 in the UFC.

KRn2EJ7.gif

Back