THICC Michelle Waterson @ UFC HoF red carpet. Wants Esparza next.

tenor.gif
Lol where is this from? He sawing wood?

esparza beats waterson.

can't believe she was able to hang on the feet with gadelha.

Everyone underestimates Esparza because of one really poor performance against Joanna. She's always been legit top 5 for that division.

Last edited:
Damn son. How they botched those naked pics of her for that magazine is beyond me. They must have picked literally the worst possible angle and lighting.

It was outdoors on a freezing cold snowy day a few days after she got the shit beat out of her by Rose Namajunas. Pretty much the worst idea ever.

Still *some* booty.
mYsz93j.jpg

Everyone underestimates Esparza because of one really poor performance against Joanna. She's always been legit top 5 for that division.

Yeah, Esparza was the undisputed champ in Invicta for a long time. The only other fighter brought up on her level was Jessica Aguilar who was fighting cans and atrophying over at World Series of Fighting.

Then she moved over to the UFC and quite easily demolished everyone in the TUF house and won the UFC belt also. She's legit as hell.

Michelle definitely isn't calling her out because she thinks it will be an easy fight. Michelle was actually one of the few people saying the fight with Gadelha would be close and that people were underestimating Esparza.

The thing I'm most worried about is size. I hear people saying fighters like Tecia and Carla could make atomweight and I think that is bullshit. Yes, Michelle walks around heavier than Tecia, but Tecia looked bigger once they stepped in that cage. I'm sure Carla would also. Karolina is listed at the same height as Michelle, but she looks quite a bit bigger here:

J1xQgDx.jpg

Because of that, I've really had a change of heart on Michelle going back to atomweight if it comes to the UFC. I think she should go for it. Michelle is the ONLY fighter in the UFC 115lb division that I know of that has ever fought at 105. The fact she is able to compete at a high level and is ranked in the top 10 despite that is a big deal in my mind.

esparza beats waterson.

can't believe she was able to hang on the feet with gadelha.

She “hung” in there but I can’t believe people think that she won that fight. I can’t even believe it was a split decision.

I thought Gadelha dominated and Esparza was terrible all around.

Esparza was the undisputed champ in Invicta for a long time.

Well, that might be over-selling it a bit.

Carla Esparza became Invicta FC strawweight champion by beating Bec (Hyatt) Rawlings. Bec was a late replacement fighter for Claudia Gadelha when Claudia dropped out and then Jo Jo Calderwood turned down the opportunity to step in and try for the belt. Bec lasted the full 5 rounds of the championship fight with Carla, avoiding getting finished, and had what may well have been her best moment of the fight during the very last minute when Bec was raining down punches from above onto Carla. After the defeat of Bec, Carla never fought at Invicta FC again.

So Carla never defended the Invicta FC strawweight belt and only beat last-minute-replacement, and not-highly-ranked, Bec to get it. The length of time of Carla's reign as champ was extended by the division being put on hold during the process of transferring most of the Invicta FC strawweight division to the UFC to inaugurate the UFC strawweight division.

Michelle is the ONLY fighter in the UFC 115lb division that I know of that has ever fought at 105. The fact she is able to compete at a high level and is ranked in the top 10 despite that is a big deal in my mind.

You are ignoring Jessica Penne, perhaps because she is currently suspended, but Jessica is still in the UFC strawweight division and will be off of her suspension in October of this year.

Last edited:
Michelle is sexy as hell man, i love a fit woman, sheesh.

You are ignoring Jessica Penne.

... I like to ignore juicy sluts who currently are banned from fighting. Even more so if they are horrible human beings like Jessica Penne.

Seeing Penne get the shit kicked out of her, get busted by USADA and descend into irrelevancy while Waterson went on to stardom was something beyond my wildest fantasies.

Karma's a bitch.

... I like to ignore juicy sluts who currently are banned from fighting. Even more so if they are horrible human beings like Jessica Penne.

Seeing Penne get the shit kicked out of her, get busted by USADA and descend into irrelevancy while Waterson went on to stardom was something beyond my wildest fantasies.

Karma's a bitch.

Wow, what has she done?

Wow, what has she done?
1. She is currently banned from fighting by USADA for PEDs.
2. After Waterson finished her and claimed the 105lb belt, Penne did nothing but shit on her. Said she got lucky, said she was a million times better, claimed Michelle was ducking a rematch, blah blah blah. At first I thought it was just her manager, Tito Ortiz feeding her this shit, but she kept it up for years, even after she got in the UFC. All of this after Michelle called her a fucking awesome fighter after beating her and had been nothing but respectful.
3. It's not just Waterson, Penne *never* says anything good about her opponents. Ever. Win or lose. It's all about her. She's also a terrible winner, mocking her opponents afterwards.
4. There have been multiple reports of people who have seen her totally ignore students and others she considered to be below her in the gym, even when she was supposed to be helping them. Then ignore instruction when she was doing things wrong. Maybe that arrogance is one reason BJJ White Belt (at the time) Waterson beat her BJJ Brown Belt ass.

In summary:
a9xtUOk.gif

SEzTErp.gif

gkYsick.jpg

Back