THICC Michelle Waterson @ UFC HoF red carpet. Wants Esparza next.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
d4rx9cr.gif

She's no Paulo Costa but that's pretty damn good...
1265.gif

what division she wants fight her? WBW?

esparza beats waterson.

can't believe she was able to hang on the feet with gadelha.

esparza beats waterson.

Gadelha fought like a retard though.
Go watch her fight with Joanna J**, that's more of an indication of Esparza's striking prowess.

Gadelha fought like a retard though.
Go watch her fight with Joanna J**, that's more of an indication of Esparza's striking prowess.
yeah i know she looked pretty bad, but still.

esparza looks to have gotten more pop in her shots.

esparza beats waterson.

Esparza has really improved her striking. It's cool to see a veteran fighter totally revamp their skillset.
On the other hand, Michelle has really improved her wrestling over the past few years. Her takedown rate is close to 100% since she joined the UFC. Before that, she was always the one getting taken down and having to submit other off her back.

I think it would be a good fight between two, (at this point in their long careers) well-rounded fighters.

I think her ass is fake she obviously does something lipo most likely I know girlss that do this they gradually build the results up so it doesn't look abnormal
Edit nvm checked her photos on Instagram it was my first thought exactly it's just the dress giving off that look she ain't thick one bit girls do a nice job pretending to look thick but we've seen her without her clothes on

Why is she signing the UFC wall of chinese gloves? Someone arrest her for vandalism

I think her ass is fake she obviously does something lipo most likely I know girlss that do this they gradually build the results up so it doesn't look abnormal
Edit nvm checked her photos on Instagram it was my first thought exactly it's just the dress giving off that look she ain't thick one bit girls do a nice job pretending to look thick but we've seen her without her clothes on
You should be banned for this accusation.

Back