THICC Michelle Waterson @ UFC HoF red carpet. Wants Esparza next.

images

Damn something in the water at jacksonwink, holly holm got that thick legs and ass, michelle got the thick legs and ass, and remember julie kezie? She had that thick legs and ass off season booty

Michelle is one of them first time i ever seen an Asian with booty, did she get the fat injections done in brazil? Shits crazy you never see asian chicks with butt unless they are mixed

Damn something in the water at jacksonwink, holly holm got that thick legs and ass, michelle got the thick legs and ass, and remember julie kezie? She had that thick legs and ass off season booty

Michelle is one of them first time i ever seen an Asian with booty, did she get the fat injections done in brazil? Shits crazy you never see asian chicks with butt unless they are mixed

Michelle has always had a nice ass when she isn't cutting weight. Even 10 years ago when she was a Import Model it was there:

yghn7cp.gif

Do you really think someone named MICHELLE WATERSON is 100% thai? She's half american.

Michelle has always had a nice ass when she isn't cutting weight. Even 10 years ago when she was a Import Model it was there:

yghn7cp.gif
Its not that big there, compared to now, her ass is amazing now

its been there forever man, kinda hard to miss

Well it was not big compared to now, i like em big, she used to have a fit butt not big she really put weight on well, her husband is lucky

I used to see Philipino Girls back in Middle/high school (90's) with nice asses (proportionate to their figure)

More recently I messed with this one Sexy Girl from Guam with some strong scary ass thighs with a ass to match. She trains Muay Thai. Edit- Haha

Last edited:
I used to see Philipino Girls back in Middle/high school (90's) with nice asses (proportionate to their figure)

More recently I messed with this one Sexy Girl from Guam with some strong scary ass thighs with a ass to match. He trains Muay Thai.

Seems you dating a ladyboy?

Yea I saw a pic of her in a red dress this weekend and that ass was juicy

Damn son. How they botched those naked pics of her for that magazine is beyond me. They must have picked literally the worst possible angle and lighting.

Back