THICC Michelle Waterson @ UFC HoF red carpet. Wants Esparza next.

I think her ass is fake she obviously does something lipo most likely I know girlss that do this they gradually build the results up so it doesn't look abnormal
Edit nvm checked her photos on Instagram it was my first thought exactly it's just the dress giving off that look she ain't thick one bit girls do a nice job pretending to look thick but we've seen her without her clothes on

homo

damn i would go balls deep on that booty like there is no tomorrow

esparza beats waterson.

can't believe she was able to hang on the feet with gadelha.
Hang on the feet ? She beat the shit out of gadelha in that fight she got robbed .Also gadelha is such a bad fighter her as a no.1 contender shows how bad wmma is

9pmc.gif

I think her ass is fake she obviously does something lipo most likely I know girlss that do this they gradually build the results up so it doesn't look abnormal
Edit nvm checked her photos on Instagram it was my first thought exactly it's just the dress giving off that look she ain't thick one bit girls do a nice job pretending to look thick but we've seen her without her clothes on
Fake butts are pretty easy to spot by looking at the accompanying thighs; Waterson has the thighs to correspond with that kind of butt:

You should be banned for this accusation.

Hang on the feet ? She beat the shit out of gadelha in that fight she got robbed .Also gadelha is such a bad fighter her as a no.1 contender shows how bad wmma is
gadelha is a great fighter by WMMA standards, go watch her fights with joanna, karolina, andrade, etc.

cardio is her biggest issue.

She isn’t special but I’d bang most things so ‍♂️

why do they always try to be subtle with these pics? just be honest and say " here's my ass boys! enjoy"

First thing I thought about lol
Yeah ive never found her sexy at all, but now i do wtf when did she get curves and thickness like that, i love big ass

Asians with an ass. (Half asian even better)

Lock that shit down.

requesting original video footage

Like if you’d immediately bust your nut and be humiliated if you ever got your hands on an ass like that

Back