There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

Told you dumbfucks "Humble Rumble" was the biggest farce ever and i also mentioned it in a recent thread. Has had some bad accusations in the past when he was called "Humble Rumble".

Cheating isn't a crime but there was more shit going on.

Told you dumbfucks "Humble Rumble" was the biggest farce ever and i also mentioned it in a recent thread. Has had some bad accusations in the past when he was called "Humble Rumble".

I like how people just believe accusations because they exist.

Whats with this female and victim generation talk. You kids think that people havent done stupid shit in the past out of jealousy or because they felt betrayed in a relationship.

A celebrity athlete being unfaithful? Wow I don't believe it!

seriously wtf is this shit.

i'm all for when married politicians are called out for it.

or when guys are called out for rape/non-consensual crap.

but. calling out a guy for being single and living like it. pretty fucking stupid.

how about we start a website for slut shaming and complaining about women that have wronged each of us in relationships. you know, to get the truth out there.

sounds like he's a broke bum womanizer.

NRbiRTM.jpg

This is weird. Accusing him of being a womanizer feels pretty tame, especially considering some of the actual charges against him in the past.

I'm not going to judge Rumble without knowing the facts... but I've worked in MMA for a decade and sexual assault is not an uncommon thing. Fighters, coaches, managers, promoters, etc...

This sounds like someone jilted but that doesnt' mean there isn't substance. You got "alpha" dudes who think it's an excuse to do what they want. But again, I don't know Rumble and I'm not going to just assume flat-out this is anything more than what it looks like. it just wouldn't surprise me if it gets much deeper.

So we're to understand that this is not a single stalker but a group of women.

So this group gets together & makes a group vote on what exactly it is that they want to say & everyone has a say so in it... lol.... More like this is one person's agenda & even if she did somehow gather a group, (which I don't know how they'd find each other) they would likely not even be aware of what the account creator says when she wants to say something. It's all just really strange.

white liberals are trying to make black men the face of the #metoo movement

just like they tried doing with domestic violence

and liberals are wondering why trump is polling very well with african american men. We are sick of being the lab expierments of the democrat party

thank god for candance owens for waking me and my family up to the lies, we will be voting this mid terms for the right for the very first time in our family history, our family business is doing way better under trump than it was doing under obama as well

I give two fucks about who rumble fucks or who he cheats on those hos with. Actually, I wouldnt mind seeing pics of the chicks if they hot. Or even just dirty.

pretty pathetic, fuck all those women looking for attention.

cheating isn't a crime, get the fuck over it and stop embarrassing yourself, fucking victim mentality generation.

Totally agree. Rumble probably should have left out the "When I get a hold of you the cops won't be able to help you" responce mind you.

Cheating is whatever, not something I do personally but hardly uncommon or a crime either. Physical abuse is a different story though and not a smart thing to threaten on a public form.

So did he cheat on you too or what?

Yeah, he's a cheater, woman-beater and coward. He's got this vibe of being a fake kind of humble. Got ran out of the only job he was actually good at after a few losses lol. Literally got his potential beaten out of him.
Not surprised his victims have struck now, while he's weak and can't retaliate through social media or physical violence (like he alluded. Bastard).

Back