There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

gentle_yoga_mat_8mm_-_purple_domyos_by_decathlon_8353392_1005316.jpg

Must be the Yoga mat lady.

I lol'd, my first thought as well. Rumble gonna keep smoking blunts and not giving a shit.

Ahhhhh, Rumble? That was really epically dumb by threatening them, saying 'when I get you, the cops wont be able to help you', if you are looking to prove that you are not a wife beater.

While I agree completely, I just want to take this opportunity to point some hypocrisy out, although it has nothing to do with Rumble.

The other day on the Mayberry lounge there was this thread about a women and a man she was cheating with being found dead. Everyone was like "Yes, good, she derserve it" and so on. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...oxide-poisoning.3795711/page-3#post-142868703

Now in this thread it's all "fucking bitches can't take getting cheated on by an alpha".

That's some fucking hypocrisy right there.

Thats fucking stupid. People cheat all the time. No one deserves to die over it

BREAKING NEWS:
We've found a pofessional athlete that cheats on women. More about this on your local 6 o'clock news.

It's gotten very interesting. The page is definitely real. AJ has been a naughty boy.

Exposing the BBC? Adult actor career change?

What's he being accused of? My suspicion is that he injured them during intercourse with his giant hog

Back