There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

I hope it's a sloppy overweight white guy.

Color me surprised!

Wondering dicks....;)

i thought this was how to beat him in a mma fight

I added the account

Can confirm it's all just hating saying rumbles got no money and he's a tight fucker

everyone know he is a ladies man, nothing to see here move along folks and keep up the good work Rumble :D

sac-002.jpg

B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

Anthony-Johnson-girlfriend.jpg

2312312313123_img-388x220.png

300x300.jpg

anthony-rumble-johnson-and-guest-attends-the-13th-annual-celebrity-picture-id813873182

img_2343.jpg

war Rumble ! :p

In any other sport I'd either think this was real, or that he was telling the truth and it was a stalker

In MMA I'm 100% sure it's a Sherdogger just trying to rustle his jimmies for their own amusement

This whole "exposing" people shit needs to stop. All I got from this was a couple ex girlfriends of his are bitter because he was boning other hoes during their relationships. Now you appear to be guilty before even having a chance to clear your name due to this disgusting social media tactic.

Rich athletes cheat on girls?! Holy fuck, this is groundbreaking news about Rumble!

So... People give a shit that a fighter who earned money trying to choke or knock out another person may be doing something immoral but not illegal?
download (3).jpeg images (8).jpeg bannatyne.gif

Dear user of that account, if you want to expose him, don’t make your profile private

I'm curious as to what this account has to say, so I just made my very first instagram account.

Back