There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

pretty pathetic, fuck all those women looking for attention.

cheating isn't a crime, get the fuck over it and stop embarrassing yourself, fucking victim mentality generation.

Which generation is that?

It’s not a #metoo for him to be a player which seems to be what she is accusing him of. <puh-lease75>

Are we sure it's about infidelity? Rumble was accused of domestic violence not to long ago.

Smells like an angry ex to me. And fuck that dbag for tweeting AJ is being "accused of some serious shit". Fuck him and fuck all assholes who play that shit. Unsubstantiated tweets from an anon account don't mean fuck all, stop giving them ground to think they do.

i think it's the one in the red. she looks like a crazy one.
B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

Jeez, took four pages to get here. Stop slipping Sherdog.

all this sounds like is some chicks that are pissed that he moved on and is prob fucking different women now. even if he did cheat its not a crime, and what kind of person would try to take revenge by going on social media and trying to ruin the guys image and shit lol. no wonder he moved on from them if thats the case, sounds like a woman i wouldnt waste my time on

BREAKING: big dick man cheated on some bitches.

bet it's Schaub - he loves throwing shade at men who cheat on women

To be fair to rumble, I think the cheating should be expected when dating him.

Sounds like a sherdogger stalking him and probably a guy too.
Some of you guys are weird with talking to fighters online.

Cheating on some hos is pretty serious shit?

WTF who is this soyboy. Last i heard Crumble didnt marry anyone...........Girls got played and are butthurt. Life goes on

this feminist era is the WOAT, bet they will make up some stuff due to his history to try to get him metoo'd. Cant trust a bitch specially a westernized or american one

Back