There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

did he just say he was gonna beat up a girl? rumble, you fricking juice head, keep it together man.....

Cheating on some hos is pretty serious shit?

WTF who is this soyboy. Last i heard Crumble didnt marry anyone...........Girls got played and are butthurt. Life goes on

this feminist era is the WOAT, bet they will make up some stuff due to his history to try to get him metoo'd. Cant trust a bitch specially a westernized or american one
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Is this mongo really defending Anthony Johnson saying "when i catch you the cops won't be able to help you" to some jilted pussy jilted pussying. Hopefully his heart will explode from juice party before he gets to ruin his life talking about beating up anymore retarded hos.

Sounds like a bunch of bitter hoes who can't take it he cheated them on them, hardly anything criminal.
While I agree completely, I just want to take this opportunity to point some hypocrisy out, although it has nothing to do with Rumble.

The other day on the Mayberry lounge there was this thread about a women and a man she was cheating with being found dead. Everyone was like "Yes, good, she derserve it" and so on. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...oxide-poisoning.3795711/page-3#post-142868703

Now in this thread it's all "fucking bitches can't take getting cheated on by an alpha".

That's some fucking hypocrisy right there.

Actually sound more like someone jaded. There were accounts that accused that pepper guy from youtube and they are a lot different. Also just sounds like one person they way they talk.

While I agree completely, I just want to take this opportunity to point some hypocrisy out, although it has nothing to do with Rumble.

The other day on the Mayberry lounge there was this thread about a women and a man she was cheating with being found dead. Everyone was like "Yes, good, she derserve it" and so on. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...oxide-poisoning.3795711/page-3#post-142868703

Now in this thread it's all "fucking bitches can't take getting cheated on by an alpha".

That's some fucking hypocrisy right there.

Well done on not getting the point. I'm not saying he's a good dude or this is behavior I condone, dudes who go around cheating on women are just as shitty as the women who do it. The point is he did nothing criminal, so the attempt to create a shit storm around him over this is downright irresponsible but then that seems to be the standard MO for internet mobs.

lol emotional abuse is no big deal right?

If he's not committing a crime why the fuck do you or anybody else care? Do you regularly go around getting up in other peoples private relationships and making judgements on how each person is behaving in them? Get your own life and issues to deal with.

did he just say he was gonna beat up a girl? rumble, you fricking juice head, keep it together man.....
i don't think he knew it was a girl, he just took her for a generic weirdo at that point before she said it was about being cheated on

Well done on not getting the point. I'm not saying he's a good dude or this is behavior I condone, dudes who go around cheating on women are just as shitty as the women who do it. The point is he did nothing criminal, so the attempt to create a shit storm around him over this is downright irresponsible but then that seems to be the standard MO for internet mobs.

If he's not committing a crime why the fuck do you or anybody else care? Do you regularly go around getting up in other peoples private relationships and making judgements on how each person is behaving in them? Get your own life and issues to deal with.
Nono, I got it and I agree with you completely. I qouted you because I agree and think that should be the standard response, whether male or female. I was just using it as a segway to highlight some hypocrisy shown in general on here, not by you. I can understand why it was confusing.

tenor.gif

Champ Champ was reached for comment:

<36>

Even if Rumble is a pathological cheater with women, that's a personal issue between him and the women, so I don't know what the account is trying to do.
Women, breh. When bitches get mad, they will go to levels that the male mind can not actually fathom. Just like with Travis Browne's ex, who claimed she was abused but opted instead for a social media campaign to ruin his life, rather than let the law take its course. It's not about it being fair, just or right; when bitches get mad, it's about scorched earth.

"A group of women"?! I dunno, kinda sounds like one disgruntled ex.

gentle_yoga_mat_8mm_-_purple_domyos_by_decathlon_8353392_1005316.jpg

Must be the Yoga mat lady.

Didn't he say she had a stomach like an old dirt road or something like that? I can't remember but the quote was kind of funny.

Didn't he say she had a stomach like an old dirt road or something like that? I can't remember but the quote was kind of funny.

Yap, he first said her body was built like a bag of dry dog food and closed his rant with “One more thing stop wearing sports bras when your tummy look like a old country red clay dirt road.”

fedor.gif

It’s funny cuz they’re fat, he’s a known chubby chaser.
<Gordonhat>

Back