The UFC has completely came out...

I like freak show fights and I dont take it personally when people say said fights ruin the legitimacy of the sport.

The boxing match wasnt the UFC. They could either sit back and watch it or get some of the money.
On August 24, 2017, it was announced that Mayweather and McGregor would be facing off for the WBC Money Belt, specifically made for the fight. The fight was Mayweather, Conor the WBC and the NSAC. The UFC could jump on board but couldnt stop it.

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

The UFC respects paying customers and guess who these are? That's right, Brock fans who pay for his PPVs. If you and your 5 hardcore true fan buddies don't like it you're more than welcome to pay WME several hundred million every year I'm sure they'll respect your opinions on matchmaking 100% if you did that. Otherwise stop crying.

if we took a poll of sherdoggers who actually pay $70 for each PPV, I'm guessing the number is below 35%-40%.

What I would like explained is the logic behind "if you don't buy a PPV you're not a true fan". That's some silly idea. I've seen it tossed around here and I'm still baffled.

What I would like explained is the logic behind "if you don't buy a PPV you're not a true fan". That's some silly idea. I've seen it tossed around here and I'm still baffled.

Whether you consider yourself a "true fan" or not is completely irrelevant. TS was bitching about UFC not respecting the opinions and demands of a "true fan" like himself, then went on to admit he only watches highlights and doesn't pay for anything.

If you don't pay the UFC, you're a non-customer. Why on earth should the UFC or any other business give 2 shits about what a non-customer wants, "true fan" or not?

Whether you consider yourself a "true fan" or not is completely irrelevant. TS was bitching about UFC not respecting the opinions and demands of a "true fan" like himself, then went on to admit he only watches highlights and doesn't pay for anything.

If you don't pay the UFC, you're a non-customer. Why on earth should the UFC or any other business give 2 shits about what a non-customer wants, "true fan" or not?
It's like taking the free food samples but never buying anything - cheap fucks

It's like taking the free food samples but never buying anything - cheap fucks

OP is the type who takes free samples, then goes and tells the restaurant how much their food sucks, then when the restaurant ignores him to focus on actual paying customers, he complains about them not respecting his opinion.

<36>

I don’t know why this has never been discussed before...

The lack of business sense is baffling. Take one wild stab in the dark, will ya? Why would a company that is in the business of selling a product, care about the opinion of individuals who are not currently buying that product?

OP is the type who takes free samples, then goes and tells the restaurant how much their food sucks, then when the restaurant ignores him to focus on actual paying customers, he complains about them not respecting his opinion.

<36>
Someone better explain to OP that UFC doesn't = Unlimited Free Championship

You watch the highlights which means you put $0 into the UFC's pockets so tell me again why they should give 2 shits about your opinion? Why on earth should a business respect non-paying non-customers?

And they brought USADA in to make it look more presentable as "a mainstream sports league" to get a better price for the sale. Again it's about money.

they'd make more money if they'd stop presenting it as a sport in my opinion.

it's not the fans fault that the UFC keeps sending out mixed signals. they say they want to be taken seriously as a true sport and want to be in the Olympics, and then the next minute they have 300lb steroid beast Brock Lesnar signing up to fight their double champ, this is after he had already failed a drug test that was only implemented because the UFC sanctioned it.

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

The UFC respects paying customers and guess who these are? That's right, Brock fans who pay for his PPVs. If you and your 5 hardcore true fan buddies don't like it you're more than welcome to pay WME several hundred million every year I'm sure they'll respect your opinions on matchmaking 100% if you did that. Otherwise stop crying.

I paid for them for over a decade, then wmma came about.

I won't pay if they have that garbage on a PPV.

As far as Brock and other Freakshow fights, I don't mind it at all. I just want to see fights. The inactivity of some of the top fighters is something that is turning me off the sport. They should be fighting at least 3 times per year.

they'd make more money if they'd stop presenting it as a sport in my opinion.

it's not the fans fault that the UFC keeps sending out mixed signals. they say they want to be taken seriously as a true sport and want to be in the Olympics, and then the next minute they have 300lb steroid beast Brock Lesnar signing up to fight their double champ, this is after he had already failed a drug test that was only implemented because the UFC sanctioned it.

You're basically saying that it's not a fans fault that s/he's a mark. Am I hearing that correctly?

Ok, so now it’s clear to me, ban Jones for roids but let Brock fight anyway. Don’t let the spider fight a boxer, but Conor is ok! You just don’t get it dude because you have a closed mind.

I don't mind a freakshow fight when I'm still undecided on who I'd bet on.

they used to do it because nobody cared about the ufc ... but what the ufc is doing right now ... is just embarrassing.

but its not just that: their website sucks (looks like a 10-year-old did this) ... their posters are ultra ugly ... just pay someone from japan 800 dollars and he will bring you better quality lol

It's prizefighting not the Olympics
rGFzGi7.gif

The lack of business sense is baffling. Take one wild stab in the dark, will ya? Why would a company that is in the business of selling a product, care about the opinion of individuals who are not currently buying that product?
Hmm why would a company that’s in the business of selling a product give 2 shits about the opinions of people not paying for the product over the opinions of people who actually do pay?

If you’re gonna go full retard at least have the balls to log in to your real account.

Ok, so now it’s clear to me, ban Jones for roids but let Brock fight anyway. Don’t let the spider fight a boxer, but Conor is ok! You just don’t get it dude because you have a closed mind.

Are you accusing the UFC of double standard? You mean like the double standard of you bitching about the UFC not respecting your opinion even though you pay them nothing? Or the double standard of you claiming to hate bullshit matches and WWE theatrics in 2018 UFC, even though you love Pride which has 10x more WWE and bullshit matches?

<36>

so one boxing match (non-ufc), and one former champion....

ok

Back