Movies Which is better: Spider-Man 2 vs Logan

Spider-Man 2

I liked the Wolverine better then Logan.

I saw some of the Spiderman movies but they aren't really memorable. I think it's because we all seen/read the framework for this story since we were little kids. It's not Spiderman 2 but the one with the Venom was a bit of a let down too.

Logan is fine but it's depressing. It's not bad but it is a watch it one time only movie for me.

Spider-Man 2 was such a cheesy ass movie even for that time. The train scene always gets me lol. You know when he stops the train and proceeds to faint. Then the New York City train riders band together to save him

Logan is a fantastic movie. The main problem with it is how depressing the damn thing is

Logan, by a wide margin.

Spider-Man 2 really hasn't aged well. MJ is a deceitful c***.

SM3 > SM2

qyxxh.jpg

Yeah, I said it, and I'm not trolling.

Spider man is too childish for me, even when I was a teenager I couldnt really get into into.
Logan is good movie. I was glad that it was rated R. I just wish we got more dark and serious Marvel tales like this on the big screen. Not every superhero movie should be about saving the world.

Logan.

Took my son , dressed in his school uniform to see it . Bought tickets for it , trailer comes on for something else and it's a lot more violent than I was expecting. Check the rating and it was about 3 years older than my boy is . Whoops , I thought it was a PG or 12...

Anyway, we sat and watched it, both enjoyed it, the next day at school he told all his friends that dad got him in to see it despite the age issue ....got some cool points for it...

Spiderman is, and has always been a pussy, and a whiney bitch.

Logan via what ever he wants.

way better movie.

Parker is a fairy.

I don't appreciate the Raimi Spiderman films the way others do here. They were good for their time but I see them as kind of like the original X-Men trilogy, surpassed by Marvel in its prime from Iron Man to Endgame. I prefer the ones with Tom Holland.

Spider-Man is a true comic book movie.

Logan is more Drama based .

Spider-Man delivers the theme of what it’s supposed to better , Wolverine origins is better then all the Spider-Man movies because it combines both better , Spider-Man is supposed to be PG 13 type stuff less visible violence , cartoon like friendly etc …..

You got to give to Spider man 2 , Logan was great but leaves you kind of thinking the movie didn’t come full circle at the end imop and made it feel it was probably the end run fir the franchise even though it wasn’t . We want WolverIne not Logan .

Logan is based on actual events and Spiderman is fake...

Back