The UFC has completely came out...

We are in the Money-fights Era.
Is normal.

I already don't give them any money past the tiny fraction of my cable bill they get through FS1. What more do you want from me?

Though truth be told, I'm also fine with Cormier getting his payday on the way out the door.

<TrumpWrong1>

Pride FC put up as much of a charade as the UFC about their legitimacy, the only difference is most of that shit is targeted at the domestic market and in Japanese so you never get to hear it.

This is exactly why when their Yakuza connection came to light it shocked the Japanese public and made them realize for the first time how truly dirty and fake they were. Pride folded as a result of the public backlash after their hypocrisy got exposed.

And lol at you bitching about people putting up a front. What are you 12? In the real world you put up a public image. When you see a hot chick in public you don't go staring at her boobs and tell her you want to fuck her brains out, even though you know you want to. Are you a hypocrite for doing that?

PRIDEFC was exactly what it advertised...Freakshow, Legit matches/tournaments, steroids were allowed....What they advertised in those respects were 100% spot on...Unlike UFC "We we have Legit Rankings!!!! and USADA!! We against Steroids and are a sport!!!!" but yet if you're a draw you get chances that aren't "deserved" sports wise, thus it minimizes the so called rankings/sport aspect of it, then we have USADA which was a virtue signal that they were super against roids.....but give Brock, a career obvious roider, an instant title shot after testing positive lolololol.

Yes PRIDEFC was caught with the Yakuza and the obvious fixes have been revealed...that was pretty much their only facade.....But their actual Marketing, not full of shit like the UFC.

First of all horrible analogy..This is a better analogy.....UFC with USADA = UFC cheats on her gf, then later on puts on how much she loves her GF on social media, meanwhile she is fucking a shitload of other bitches...PRIDEFC with no roid testing = never had a GF in a the first place, they fuck who they want/when they want, they don't lie about it...Sorry but I respect PRIDEFC approach much more, less hypocritical.

The thing about UFC with Normal Drug testing, is that it was already bullshit but they didn't make a huge deal about roids.....The piss test was easy as fuck to pass, it was a facade for the mainstream idiots but they weren't virtue signaling that they were hardcore against roids, like when USADA came in(So they already had a front, that you mentioned on your analogy, it was already there but they decided to be extra hypocrites)........The analogy for UFC with normal drug testing = UFC cheats on GF, but doesn't make their relationship seem all amazing on social media, didn't go the extra mile of being a hypocrite like USADAUFC.

PRIDEFC was exactly what it advertised...

Did they advertise their Yakuza connection and fixed matches? No? Do you speak Japanese and understand what nonsense Pride figureheads were selling to the domestic market? No? Then what are you talking about?

Pride FC virtual signalling to their domestic market was 10x worse than UFC virtual signalling. There was so much backlash when their charade got exposed they literally went from more mainstream than peak UFC to folding within a year. That's how much their bullshit pissed off the Japanese public. When the UFC angers the American casuals so much with their fake bullshit that it ends up folding, then we can talk.

Brock is a legit top 3 HW, DC should NOT overlook him. He just dominated top 5 Mark Hunt bell to bell and his striking looked better than ever. I honestly hope DC is training for a FIGHT
All with the help of steroids, Brock is overrated as hell.

Imagine if the UFC left a giant stick for Brock by cage side. Fans would flip the F out and call it a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

But since it's Pride it's "fucking awesome"

JiDpPAx.png

How did you get a picture of me with my Fedor hat!!!???

How did you get a picture of me with my Fedor hat!!!???

I stalk your social media profile.

How's your hairline these days btw? All I see are photos of you with hats. Could you be bald?

Did they advertise their Yakuza connection and fixed matches? No? Do you speak Japanese and understand what nonsense Pride figureheads were selling to the domestic market? No? Then what are you talking about?

Pride FC virtual signalling to their domestic market was 10x worse than UFC virtual signalling. There was so much backlash when their charade got exposed they literally went from more mainstream than peak UFC to folding within a year. That's how much their bullshit pissed off the Japanese public. When the UFC angers the American casuals so much with their fake bullshit that it ends up folding, then we can talk.
Already said thats the only bullshit they did...What they advertise in terms of marketing of what PRIDEFC was...Which was a Spectacle, Freakshow fights, legit fights/tournments, steroids not being illegal, was 100% truthful....Unlike the UFC with bullshit ranking system and USADA trying to convince people that they are a super legit sport, where rule of law matters.

Again lets look at the post I replied fro you
Imagine if the UFC left a giant stick for Brock by cage side. Fans would flip the F out and call it a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

But since it's Pride it's "fucking awesome"

JiDpPAx.png

You were never talking about the Yakuza aspect, and neither was I.....The comment was the WWEish aspect of PRIDEFC....Which I said I was fine with because they never tried to make themselves look like some legit Ranking sports, where they are super against roids like virtue signaling UFC....So that's why when PRIDEFC did it, it was fucking awesome.

Yeah, but you’re not even letting me express myself, so how can we start this? Who is the hypocrite now?

Like lord Chael Sonnen once said, the bottom line is that once the cage door closes, the fight must be real. The rest can be as much "fake entertainment" as need be to attract eyeballs.

That's the one weakness with the UFC's model, that they can't predetermine outcomes.

Yeah, but you’re not even letting me express myself

Right, I'm not letting you express yourself because apparently I am a Sherdog admin who's revoked your posting privileges.

tenor.gif

They moved in the wrong direction years ago

They left SPIKE
signed a bad deal with Reebok
Put on watered down cards
Stopped showing reruns
Allowed fighters to hand pick opponents
Tie up championship fights with TUF

Right, I'm not letting you express yourself because apparently I am a Sherdog admin who's revoked your posting privileges.

tenor.gif
No, because the guy gave u an honest answer and so did I, yet you’re acting as if we’re hypocrites because we don’t want the UFC to end up like Pride, but it is on the same path! Though Americans are not honorable enough to care and that’s why all the sports are tainted in the USA just like our great leader now. Either way, your trolling is a top notch young man, but I have to admit your avatar is pretty funny in a queer way, although disrespectful for that fighter!

No, because the guy gave u an honest answer and so did I, yet you’re acting as if we’re hypocrites because we don’t want the UFC to end up like Pride, but it is on the same path!

You love Pride but you hate the UFC, and yet you don't want the UFC to end up like Pride?

You pay the UFC exactly $0 for their products, and you pretend that you care about which direction they're going, and bitch about them not respecting your opinion?

<36>

You love Pride but you hate the UFC, and yet you don't want the UFC to end up like Pride?

You pay the UFC exactly $0 for their products, and you pretend that you care about which direction they're going, and bitch about them not respecting your opinion?

<36>
Because the UFC is here in the USA where you can go and actually watch in person. Pride was more like they advertised a show with steroids and freaks and such! They didn’t pretend they were anything else.

Because the UFC is here in the USA where you can go and actually watch in person. Pride was more like they advertised a show with steroids and freaks and such! They didn’t pretend they were anything else.

And Pride was a Japanese promotion who served the Japanese market. How would you know what Pride advertised itself as to the Japanese audience when you don't even speak Japanese? Where's your proof that Pride didn't present itself as something it isn't? Pride went from being more mainstream than peak UFC to folding inside a year after their fake bullshit got exposed, due to public backlash. If they weren't faking it how come they folded after getting exposed?

Whether you consider yourself a "true fan" or not is completely irrelevant. TS was bitching about UFC not respecting the opinions and demands of a "true fan" like himself, then went on to admit he only watches highlights and doesn't pay for anything.

If you don't pay the UFC, you're a non-customer. Why on earth should the UFC or any other business give 2 shits about what a non-customer wants, "true fan" or not?
That's not really true, tons of people pay for tv subscriptions and just happen to get FS1. Some of them love the fights, enjoy the product and of course watch the advertisements they spew and that's inherent value right there for the UFC. They do give a shit about what "non-customers" want otherwise they wouldn't be pushing people like Page and Sage onto Metro commercials.

Even the guy that watches highlights on YouTube is contributing to the UFC by viewing content on their official stream page and providing comments/likes, which in turn is profit for the UFC.

Even the guy that watches highlights on YouTube is contributing to the UFC by viewing content on their official stream page and providing comments/likes, which in turn is profit for the UFC.

By this logic I'm a paying customer of yours because the bank I'm a patron has investment in the company you work for, so you should respect my opinions and change your AV to Stephen Colbert swallowing a sausage.

Back