The UFC has completely came out...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And have no respect for the true fans! Brock? Come on? The guy looks like the hulk and he is not natural, yet they’re planning something for him already! Plus Conor’s boxing match, which was maybe the biggest scam known in sports history, an mma fighter with no boxing record vs a undefeated boxer in a boxing match! When are you true fans going to stand up to this nonsense?

And have no respect for the true fans! Brock? Come on? The guy looks like the hulk and he is not natural, yet they’re planning something for him already! Plus Conor’s boxing match, which was maybe the biggest scam known in sports history, an mma fighter with no boxing record vs a undefeated boxer in a boxing match! When are you true fans going to stand up to this nonsense?

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

The UFC respects paying customers and guess who these are? That's right, Brock fans who pay for his PPVs. If you and your 5 hardcore true fan buddies don't like it you're more than welcome to pay WME several hundred million every year I'm sure they'll respect your opinions on matchmaking 100% if you did that. Otherwise stop crying.

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

The UFC respects paying customers and guess who these are? That's right, Brock fans who pay for his PPVs. If you and your 5 hardcore true fan buddies don't like it you're more than welcome to pay WME several hundred million every year I'm sure they'll respect your opinions on matchmaking 100% if you did that. Otherwise stop crying.
I don’t stream, I just watch the highlights! But why bring USADA then?

If you have been watching this sport since 2007 then you have to admit, ... you saw it coming years ago, no?

The UFC and MMA as a whole is not a true sport. It's Sports Entertainment, and money fights and freakshow spectacles will ALWAYS take precedence over any legitimate rankings.

It's unfortunate for sure but ... it's what we are given so ... either watch it and love it when you can or don't.

I don’t stream, I just watch the highlights! But why bring USADA then?

You watch the highlights which means you put $0 into the UFC's pockets so tell me again why they should give 2 shits about your opinion? Why on earth should a business respect non-paying non-customers?

And they brought USADA in to make it look more presentable as "a mainstream sports league" to get a better price for the sale. Again it's about money.

Pride did fucked up fights all the time. But the "hardcore" fans loved it

You watch the highlights which means you put $0 into the UFC's pockets so tell me again why they should give 2 shits about your opinion? Why on earth should a business respect non-paying non-customers?

And they brought USADA in to make it look more presentable as "a mainstream sports league" to get a better price for the sale. Again it's about money.
I used to buy every PPV and Pride also, but once they started making fights based on who screams most, I stopped!

Pride did fucked up fights all the time. But the "hardcore" fans loved it

Imagine if the UFC left a giant stick for Brock by cage side. Fans would flip the F out and call it a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

But since it's Pride it's "fucking awesome"

JiDpPAx.png

I used to buy every PPV and Pride also, but once they started making fights based on who screams most, I stopped!

You used to buy Pride even though Pride had 10x more theatrics bullshit than 2018 UFC?

You do know the P4P loudest screamer in all of MMA is Lenne Hardt, aka crazy Pride lady, right?

<36>

BTW, are these the UFC PPVs you used to pay for?

UfytbnP.jpg

<36>

First off, lets stop calling it "the UFC", like the UFC of old. WME now owns it, they're only about profit, like any company of its type. Some may like that, some may not...but it is what it is. It's like hanging onto your favorite old girlfriend-she's fucking moved on. Just another whiny bitch thread. Denial levels on this site are deep.

Imagine if the UFC left a giant stick for Brock by cage side. Fans would flip the F out and call it a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

But since it's Pride it's "fucking awesome"

JiDpPAx.png

Or imagine the UFC matching up Stipe with a 3-2 "fighter" wearing a wrestling mask
EsAN9.gif

We’ll let’s think about this...
Make money or not make money?
Make money or not make money?

Damn this is a tough one.

Or imagine the UFC matching up Stipe with a 3-2 "fighter" wearing a wrestling mask
EsAN9.gif

Or matching their 27-1 virtually undefeated HW champion against a stable of circus freaks for little more than the wow factor and eyeballs, such as this 1-0 goof

fedor.jpg

TS is full of shit.

I'm thinking that the Brock PPV might sell lower than the UFC thinks it will.

Some younger people at work were talking about Brock and calling him "old man" and stuff. They don't see him like the scary super athlete guy he was just a few years ago. He's just some old dude to them.

Brock is a legit top 3 HW, DC should NOT overlook him. He just dominated top 5 Mark Hunt bell to bell and his striking looked better than ever. I honestly hope DC is training for a FIGHT

You used to buy Pride even though Pride had 10x more theatrics bullshit than 2018 UFC?

You do know the P4P loudest screamer in all of MMA is Lenne Hardt, aka crazy Pride lady, right?

<36>

BTW, are these the UFC PPVs you used to pay for?

UfytbnP.jpg

<36>

That Tank is back promo was sick. Honestly the WWE with real fights would be ideal.

That Tank is back promo was sick. Honestly the WWE with real fights would be ideal.

Like lord Chael Sonnen once said, the bottom line is that once the cage door closes, the fight must be real. The rest can be as much "fake entertainment" as need be to attract eyeballs.

if we took a poll of sherdoggers who actually pay $70 for each PPV, I'm guessing the number is below 35%-40%.

Back