The UFC has completely came out...

By this logic I'm a paying customer of yours because the bank I'm a patron has investment in the company you work for, so you should respect my opinions and change your AV to Stephen Colbert swallowing a sausage.
???
Nah likes = money
YouTube pays out for a fat amount of likes, Joe Rogan doesn't even need the UFC anymore he said each podcast he is clearing 75k

???
Nah likes = money
YouTube pays out for a fat amount of likes, Joe Rogan doesn't even need the UFC anymore he said each podcast he is clearing 75k

I just pressed like on your comment. Now you owe me money and must change your AV to Colbert swallowing sausages.

When I become a computer genius I will, otherwise it's staying that shitty male sign. I feel like it's bothering you

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

The UFC respects paying customers and guess who these are? That's right, Brock fans who pay for his PPVs. If you and your 5 hardcore true fan buddies don't like it you're more than welcome to pay WME several hundred million every year I'm sure they'll respect your opinions on matchmaking 100% if you did that. Otherwise stop crying.
<TheWire1>

Since when the UFC became the role model for a legit sport?? It started as a freak show, so it's normal they make freak shows to draw money. I treated the UFC as a sport around 2009-2014. after that and the WME buyout it's just a bigger joke than what it was before. Even pride had freak shows and not to mention Gabi Garcia's "legit" mma career.

And have no respect for the true fans! Brock? Come on? The guy looks like the hulk and he is not natural, yet they’re planning something for him already! Plus Conor’s boxing match, which was maybe the biggest scam known in sports history, an mma fighter with no boxing record vs a undefeated boxer in a boxing match! When are you true fans going to stand up to this nonsense?

It's disheartening when posers like you claim to be a fan.

And laughable that you think any actual fans would ever back you.

I'll stop caring about the UFC when they sign some out of shape boxer like James Toney to headline a PPV

also:

That fighter is Alberto del Rio, who Dana would have creamed his jeans to have gotten in a ring when he was in his WWE hayday. Just look at how much spunk he oozes when he talks about Lesnar or CM Punk.

Wasn't he fighting in Cage of Combat around his WWE days (just wiki, i don't know much about him)? Surly Dana and the UFC could have offered him more then COC was offering him if they wanted him in the UFC

Considering the price is $65, I'd guess that number is zero (but I get your point).

I have never paid for a single UFC PPV. First saw Tito vs. Bohlander at UFC 18 and have been freeloading ever since #TrueFan

Anyone think overeem wasn’t juiced to the gills when he fought Brock? UFC is just going back to its roots and it’s not like HW is popping or anything..

Brock is a legit top 3 HW, DC should NOT overlook him. He just dominated top 5 Mark Hunt bell to bell and his striking looked better than ever. I honestly hope DC is training for a FIGHT
Please let me get some of that shit you smoking.

I have never paid for a single UFC PPV. First saw Tito vs. Bohlander at UFC 18 and have been freeloading ever since #TrueFan
I've got in the habit of paying the overseas rate for them. I don't mind paying $25. I'm too old to get "a group over and split the cost" and im sure as hell never going to pay $65 for a 3 hour event that way or may not turn out to be entertaining.

I've got in the habit of paying the overseas rate for them. I don't mind paying $25. I'm too old to get "a group over and split the cost" and im sure as hell never going to pay $65 for a 3 hour event that way or may not turn out to be entertaining.
The last time I had a group over to split the cost for a PPV was for Diaz vs Condit. I overhyped the fight up to my casual buddies and it was the biggest mistake ever. Never again.

Why should the UFC respect true fans like you when you only ever stream illegally?

Anyone in this day and age who pays for PPVs, Moives and Music is a fucking moron.

Don’t retort, I work in film and I get paid well, and I still stream, download and rip movies, music and most of all MMA events.

And have no respect for the true fans! Brock? Come on? The guy looks like the hulk and he is not natural, yet they’re planning something for him already! Plus Conor’s boxing match, which was maybe the biggest scam known in sports history, an mma fighter with no boxing record vs a undefeated boxer in a boxing match! When are you true fans going to stand up to this nonsense?
and do what? mma fans aren't the ones making them money.

Back