The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

The dude crying about the ufc promoting nate with the tyron KO just shows the type of cry baby he is.

Money fight??

You need to fucking make more than you're worth to be paid that money.

Some of the hate is unjustified, most of it isn't though.

There was no little to no hate on Woodley until he started using race as an excuse for things that didn’t warrant it. The instant he became champ he had developed a “they hate me cuz I’m Black attitude” because he was calling out retired Diaz and GSP, and got backlash from that from the fans.

And honestly, fans probably would have let that go had he not been in those two terrible title fights with Thompson 2 and Maia (I enjoyed the first Wonderboy fight). Honestly if the fights had been entertaining to a degree or if he had finished him, a lot more people would be rooting for him.

For me personally, I like Woodley, seems like a good dude, but if his fights don’t finish in the first round they’re likely to be boring. Plus I really respect that he fought the two rightful contenders for his title defenses. I don’t really blame him for the Maia fight cuz Maia has been in plenty of boring fights before. But this thread has the same mentality as Woodley cuz every thread involving Conor instantly says he’ll get smashed by Khabib and Tony or show the gif of him tapping. You ain’t getting hate cuz you’re black, you’re getting hate cuz you’re the champ and a rather boring one so far.

@truthisfreedom

The only time I view something as a race war is when some Japanese fighter that doesn't cut a ton of weight is thrown in with a guy in the division that could fight in the division two above.

You don't know shit about me so stop assuming everything is about race.

Vs Condit.. breaks opponents knee
Vs Lawler.. vicious knockout
Vs Thompson 1.. fight of the night bonus winner, but casuals say boring
Vs Thompson 2.. similar fight as first fight, casuals say boring while other fighters say very tactical and impressive to do it twice to Thompson
Vs Maia.. record for stuffed takedowns, casuals say he sucks as Champ, Maia and other fighters say they respect Woodley for breaking down Maia and dominating him how he did
Has called out GSP, Bisping, wants to box Andre Ward, hasn't backed out of any fight, and like DC.. just wants to be treated with respect for what he's done, while keeping it professional like an athlete and martial artist should.

wants to box Andre Ward
I can't help but lol a bit when MMA fighters talk about boxing the top end guys from boxing IN a boxing ring and with boxing rules and this was before the McGregor/Mayweather fight.

Like, have they seen what some of these guys can do?

Like, have they seen what GGG has done to guy's faces or how Lomachenko and Saunders clown the TOP guys in boxing?

Even Wladimir, who I know is basically retired and got starched by Anthony Joshua would be a rough guy for any MMA fighter to take on with boxing rules.

I feel bad for Tyron, his first 3 defences were against really awkward guys that are impossible to look good against. Once he starts knocking people out again people will jump back on board.

Everyone wrote Anderson Silva off after the Maia and Thales fights, then he kicked Vitor in the face and it was Spider World again.

Lol nobody wrote Anderson Silva off after those fights.

Anderson was dicking around in those fights, Woodley fought not to lose. There's a difference

I can't help but lol a bit when MMA fighters talk about boxing the top end guys from boxing IN a boxing ring and with boxing rules and this was before the McGregor/Mayweather fight.

Like, have they seen what some of these guys can do?

Like, have they seen what GGG has done to guy's faces or how Lomachenko and Saunders clown the TOP guys in boxing?

Even Wladimir, who I know is basically retired and got starched by Anthony Joshua would be a rough guy for any MMA fighter to take on with boxing rules.

That's not my point.. nor do I disagree really.

giphy.gif
Damn you're on the ball lmao.

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a half dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif
I liked his episode he did with Rogan yesterday, and his first fight with Wonderboy was good, FOTN in fact. I'm more of a Woodley fan now after hearing his points of view and just listening to him talk on Rogan's podcast, but he fucked my boy Robbie up so you can understand why I haven't always been his biggest fan.

Little by little, these boards are slowly starting to turn on Ngannou, and if you have eyes, I know you see it too.
The board loved him until the UFC overpromoted him and clearly seems to be meddling with his image. Look at that, the UFC overpromoting a black challenger over a white champion who, with a win, would tie the record for most HW title defenses. Crazy!

I'm not even mad at the UFC promoting him. I mean, I do wish they'd have promoted Stipe better in the past, but Ngannou is super marketable. I also think he's a nice, hard-working dude, but UFC is messing that up with all these "noble savage" ads of him standing in the fucking desert and whatnot. Now that's the racist shit. I mean, Batie is a small city, but it's not like he's a goddamned 16th century Mongolian.

I'm defending a fighter who gets excessively denigrated for no justifiable reason.

So I'm the race baiter, remember?

But I wanna play too!

BTW, I like Tyron a lot. Fun fighter and good talker. Entertaining all around.

Vs Condit.. breaks opponents knee
Vs Lawler.. vicious knockout
Vs Thompson 1.. fight of the night bonus winner, but casuals say boring
Vs Thompson 2.. similar fight as first fight, casuals say boring while other fighters say very tactical and impressive to do it twice to Thompson
Vs Maia.. record for stuffed takedowns, casuals say he sucks as Champ, Maia and other fighters say they respect Woodley for breaking down Maia and dominating him how he did
Has called out GSP, Bisping, wants to box Andre Ward, hasn't backed out of any fight, and like DC.. just wants to be treated with respect for what he's done, while keeping it professional like an athlete and martial artist should.

Vs Condit.. Condit injured his knee defending a takedown
Vs Lawler.. Legit finish over a great champ
Vs Thompson 1.. Terrible fight for 23 minutes. Draw was fair
Vs Thompson 2.. Another terrible fight. Can't see any way you don't give Thompson 3 rounds. When he realised he might be losing in the 5th, he actually almost got a finish.
Vs Maia.. Might be the worst title fight in history. Maia was there to be finished and he did nothing again.

Bonus points for being the worst JRE i've ever listened to.

Vs Condit.. Condit injured his knee defending a takedown
Vs Lawler.. Legit finish over a great champ
Vs Thompson 1.. Terrible fight for 23 minutes. Draw was fair
Vs Thompson 2.. Another terrible fight. Can't see any way you don't give Thompson 3 rounds. When he realised he might be losing in the 5th, he actually almost got a finish.
Vs Maia.. Might be the worst title fight in history. Maia was there to be finished and he did nothing again.

Bonus points for being the worst JRE i've ever listened to.
Vs Condit, was at that fight.. picked Condit apart.
Vs Lawler.. finished him.
Vs Thompson 1.. was fight of the night and won the bonus.
Vs Thompson 2.. was at that fight.. crowd was fully into the fight and anyone who actually trains, fights, etc.. appreciated that fight and how Woodley took away anything Thompson could possibly do.
Vs Maia.. laid out the blueprint while taking no damage. Which is what a martial artist seeks in a fight.
Episode with him on Rogan is one of the most viewed Rogan episodes thus far over the past two years within a 7 day window.
But the hate is real from you, try again.. next.

I don't get it either.
TWood is a great fighter, smart dude and a nice guy.

He also has top notch troll skills.. usually this would make him a Sherdog favorite.

Vs Condit, was at that fight.. picked Condit apart.
Vs Lawler.. finished him.
Vs Thompson 1.. was fight of the night and won the bonus.
Vs Thompson 2.. was at that fight.. crowd was fully into the fight and anyone who actually trains, fights, etc.. appreciated that fight and how Woodley took away anything Thompson could possibly do.
Vs Maia.. laid out the blueprint while taking no damage. Which is what a martial artist seeks in a fight.
Episode with him on Rogan is one of the most viewed Rogan episodes thus far over the past two years within a 7 day window.
But the hate is real from you, try again.. next.

Not even the most viewed JRE this week? by almost 250k views as well. In fact there are 5 episodes this month with a lot more views.
I always find it funny when people play the 'if you trained, you'd understand why the fight was so good' card as if that suddenly makes circling right with your back to the cage for 25 minutes a fine art form. I'm glad you can enjoy his fights though.

Not even the most viewed JRE this week? by almost 250k views as well. In fact there are 5 episodes this month with a lot more views.
I always find it funny when people play the 'if you trained, you'd understand why the fight was so good' card as if that suddenly makes circling right with your back to the cage for 25 minutes a fine art form. I'm glad you can enjoy his fights though.
Did you not grasp a 7 day period and "one of the"? Stopped reading right there, as your comprehension skills need to get up to par first if you plan to converse with an adult. Next..

Did you not grasp a 7 day period and "one of the"? Comprehension skills need to get up to par if you plan to converse with an adult. Next..

Yes, i misread that sentence because of the frightening lack of a comma. Being the second most viewed episode of Rogan this week is quite an accolade though.
There's an episode from 3 days ago which is only 70k views shy of Woodley's episode. Which is on track to beat his numbers. So i don't know where you plucked that fact from, but i would say with some certainty he isn't even in the top 20 most viewed, within the first 7 days of being posted.

Then again i'm not here to argue about podcast numbers, i just think his fights are usually boring as fuck.

"I feel like I don't get respect"

Joe Rogan: " Yes you do, explain how you don't get respect? From who?"

"You know I just feel like...vague race baiting statements"

That's why people hate Tyron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back