The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

Want to know why Woodley talks about racism?

Read the responses in literally any thread about Woodley on here, and you'll get your answer.
all I see are people calling him boring. no one saying he is boring because he's black

I can't stand his mom since the StrikeForce days with her "PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!" screech celebrations when he won.

Other than that I don't really give two shits and when he talks like he's God's gift to us the desire to always post this is high:
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

People love Robbie Lawler. He pushed Lawler's shit in. That's part of it.

Rashad Evans went through similar shit. You beat fan favorites, you'll get hated on.

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif

I saw that thread when it first got made, on the first page someone wrote something along the lines of.....

"That's what happens in cultures where men are men like Black America, Eastern Europe, middle eastern culture etc...."

In other words some jackass took a dig at white western males, then there was a bunch of responses along the lines of "Tyrons daddy should have bought his mum a house", "Blacks are deadbeats etc"...

For whatever reason mods deleted the comment and a couple of the worst responses to it, and then left the thread otherwise unedited.

You're looking for racism and you found the one example of it that exists on Sherdog. You're triggered bro, and a Cuck.

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a half dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif
Help me pull the ufc hot dog brander out of your rear end

I can't imagine why a self-entitled racebaiting crybaby who puts on boring fights would have trouble getting fans.

All these white boys trying to be funny with the racial jokes need to be put to sleep.

Every single day....a dozen hate threads?

Yeah, no.
This.

TS is making the oldest internet mistake in the book... extrapolating from a few loud mouths to apply it to everyone.

Most people don't care strongly at all. I was briefly miffed at Tyron back when he had 0 defenses and started playing that "money fight" bullshit along with duckers Conor/Bisping because it looked like it might kill yet another division.

Since then though he's defended (last 2 fights were duds but hey they can't all be exciting) and that criticism is gone, so most people have nothing against the guy.

I can't stand his mom since the StrikeForce days with her "PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!" screech celebrations when he won.

Other than that I don't really give two shits and when he talks like he's God's gift to us the desire to always post this is high:
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

You seem like one of those pathetic blowhards who looks at any interracial fight like some kind of race war.

Cool story bro, 1 fighter knocked out another one. Do you feel a little better that they guy who won is white?

I don't hate Tyron at all, I don't bash him either.
For some reason he just doesn't fire me up as a fight fan.

all I see are people calling him boring. no one saying he is boring because he's black

I always love this call "Boring" I always ask what's the other guy doing standing there and watching him..? I don't disagree he's not lighting the house on fire but I don't see alot of guys trying to put it on him either to break his boring style.

LOL. White people raped tortured and stole from black people (and the rest of the world) for centuries.

Now they're going to pretend that everything is "square" after a few decades of basic human rights.

Herp. Derp.

I know this ideology keeps you comfortable like it keeps Tyron comfortable but it isn't healthy, get a new ideology like empathy and understanding of historical past, trust me it wasn't just European people doing this bud.

I see both sides of the argument. It's certainly a difficult subject.

On one hand, it's naive to think we have reached a point where prejudice, racism, and xenophobia, etc., don't exist anymore.

On the other hand, speaking up against prejudice in aggressive manners further creates division, which defeats the whole purpose.

This is the correct way to end hate and bring people together, imo:

light-heavyweight-champion-daniel-cormier-celebrates-with-luke-after-picture-id501166878

he's boring as hell, pulls the race card after every shit boring fight he has, stunts around like floyd mayweather with none of the talent. What's to like? I haven't seen anyone seething with rage over him, they just all whole-heartedly agree that he blows and is a boring unwatchable fighter; which he is
i dont.

There's nothing fascinating about a forum with proven racial issues displaying it again. It's shown everyday on here..

You seem like one of those pathetic blowhards who looks at any interracial fight like some kind of race war.

Cool story bro, 1 fighter knocked out another one. Do you feel a little better that they guy who won is white?
You completely fucking missed the point of what I was saying dude. I'm not even white. It has more to do with getting knocked out cold by a lifetime gatekeeper essentially.

That was the essence of my post. Woodley acts like he's the greatest fighter ever when he isn't even the GOAT at WW and the guy's he lost to? They're good but Rory never held a major belt, Marquardt unless you count the King of Pancrase belt has never held a major belt, and Shields is the only one to have held a major belt if you count SF.

I'm not saying he's a bad fighter, and I don't hate him. I'm just super indifferent and can't stand his mother's "praise Jesus" screeching from the stands.

Back