The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

Didn't read. Tyron is boring. Everyone's racist.

Didn’t read. Skimmed it. Yeah, he’s way more boring hat GSP. How dumb of a statement.

At least GSP a was the aggressor. I’d prefer to watch GSP actually try to win than watch Woodley stare at his opponent for 25 minutes. Pass

He's a damn solid champ who beat his number one contender TWICE and beat Robbie mfing Lawler to get there. He actually defends his belt (though he's definitely guilty of whining for money fights).

I just dislike his media antics. He annoys me but he's certainly earned his keep.

Pretty much sums up my opinion as well. Thanks.

I never blamed him for the boring fights with maia and thompson those 2 are hard fights. I have problem with his race card and constant bitching. He begs other fighters to fight i never seen a champ so desperate before when they refuse to fight he pulls the race card.

Woodley gets triggered more than sherdog. This guy can find insult in a bouquet of Roses. I bet he's always fuming whenever he reads social media.

He gets triggered when people say he's well spoken, he gets triggered when people talk about his cardio. He gets triggered when people call him boring, he gets triggered when GSP gets fought Bisping.

I don't know when he's not triggered, he must be awful to be around

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a half dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif

Woodley has a ton of boring fights aside from Thompson

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a half dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif

This shit its so biased.. It sounds like Tyron on the black agenda..

Tyron is just a hater man.. He hates on everything..

Props on him and what he is doing.. But he Race baiting..

Then how is he going to say I can't fight

“T-Wood” has been undecided on whether to go under the knife to repair the injury in the months since, voicing a willingness to fight through the injury if it meant a Dec. 30 dance date against lightweight superstar Nate Diaz. - https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...y-says-hes-getting-shoulder-surgery-after-all

But with the Diaz talks having fallen through, Woodley has decided to ultimately go through with the surgery that will sideline him for several months.

This shit its so biased.. It sounds like Tyron on the black agenda..

Tyron is just a hater man.. He hates on everything..

Props on him and what he is doing.. But he Race baiting..

Then how is he going to say I can't fight

“T-Wood” has been undecided on whether to go under the knife to repair the injury in the months since, voicing a willingness to fight through the injury if it meant a Dec. 30 dance date against lightweight superstar Nate Diaz. - https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...y-says-hes-getting-shoulder-surgery-after-all

But with the Diaz talks having fallen through, Woodley has decided to ultimately go through with the surgery that will sideline him for several months.

Going to call what is one of the most boring matches in the world and then going to try and sell hurt or not hurt depending on who I got to fight next.. I"M CHAMPION.. Ooook Don't show up McGregor calm the fuck down..

Back