The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a half dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel bad for Tyron, his first 3 defences were against really awkward guys that are impossible to look good against. Once he starts knocking people out again people will jump back on board.

Everyone wrote Anderson Silva off after the Maia and Thales fights, then he kicked Vitor in the face and it was Spider World again.

Paper champ who benefited from Rory moving on and GSP not being interested.

Tbh he's never been a crazy exciting fighter or one that you'd really want to get behind, but I don't like how people hate on him. Right now he's basically the only champ that was defending frequently and taking all comers and top ranked fighters. You could argue Cormier was too and it looks like Holloway will but for like a year woodley was the only respectable champ

he's boring as hell, pulls the race card after every shit boring fight he has, stunts around like floyd mayweather with none of the talent. What's to like? I haven't seen anyone seething with rage over him, they just all whole-heartedly agree that he blows and is a boring unwatchable fighter; which he is

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif
While I agree the hate for him is a bit much but damn if he doesn't bring a lot of the hate on him self.

If he just fought, won and did his gig with Fox, I can guarantee most people would be much more indifferent regarding him. Constantly reminding people that they should enjoy your fights and cherish you as their 170lb WW savior is not going to result in any more admiration being showered your way.

While I agree the hate for him is a bit much but damn if he doesn't bring a lot of the hate on him self.

If he just fought, won and did his gig with Fox, I can guarantee most people would be much more indifferent regarding him. Constantly reminding people that they should enjoy your fights and cherish you as their 170lb WW savior is not going to result in any more admiration being showered your way.

Actually, i agree with you believe it or not. I'm definitely not Tyron's biggest fan, But he's done some great things for the sport, and giving that fighter back his missed weight purse, was one of the coolest things i've seen in MMA.

Just saying that the level of hate for him on here, is beyond anything I'd ever imagined, and doesnt seem to stem from anything legitimate....

He's a damn solid champ who beat his number one contender TWICE and beat Robbie mfing Lawler to get there. He actually defends his belt (though he's definitely guilty of whining for money fights).

I just dislike his media antics. He annoys me but he's certainly earned his keep.

TS is paying attention to anything, not the fights, not the complaints.

He's got it all solved, it's racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because he's WW goat.

Those haters are fans of a certain fighter.

I feel bad for Tyron, his first 3 defences were against really awkward guys that are impossible to look good against. Once he starts knocking people out again people will jump back on board.

Everyone wrote Anderson Silva off after the Maia and Thales fights, then he kicked Vitor in the face and it was Spider World again.

It's hard to look good against Maia when he can't take you down? Thompsons style didn't stop Woodley looking good in the 4th and 5th rounds of the first and second fights respectively when he engaged and tried to win the fight.

He played it safe in all 3 fights when he clearly has the tools to make these fights entertaining.

It's hard to look good against Maia when he can't take you down? Thompsons style didn't stop Woodley looking good in the 4th and 5th rounds of the first and second fights respectively when he engaged and tried to win the fight.

He played it safe in all 3 fights when he clearly has the tools to make these fights entertaining.

There's another fighter who fought the same exact way for 5 years straight....yet most seem to like him here.

Back