The Tyron Woodley hate is fascinating!

lmao he must be the only boring fighter in the UFC for people to be this vocal about how much they don't like his fights

except he isn't.
most other boring fighters don't use race as a reason for them being boring. have you ever seen jon fitch bitch about people disliking him cause he's 1/28th cherokee? get out of here bud

most other boring fighters don't use race as a reason for them being boring.

okay so you agree that people being uncomfortable with the subject of racism is the reason why they hate on tyron more than other boring fighters

like, you're proving the point dumbass. just because you don't care about how black people are treated doesn't mean you should project your bullshit every time you see the name of someone who does, in this case tyron.

racism is a real thing. there's been like.. literal nazis marching the streets in america. and you're trying to say it's a subject that people shouldn't talk about lmao

Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

It’s funny, not one solid response so far

1. You realize that most of the fighters get the same treatment here, right?
Woodley buys a house = lol, he is boring
Stipe is a firefighter and a paramedic = Ngannou will kill him
Luke has a contract with = saaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt
Bisping said that... = pillow fists, worst champion ever
GSP want to... = that gut, he is boring, PEDs
Khabib destroyed Barboza = tiramisu for the win!

Except Matt Brown and few others, most of them have their haters

2. I agree. Woodley, Wonderboy and Maia had the same fault for the last three fights. Sure, you can say that Wonderboy was the aggresor, but that point karate style of his was not good against Woodley

3. He is a smart guy and I really was impressed about some things he said in the JRE podcast. UFC, fans, why he doesn't like fighting...
What I dislike about him is the fact that he called Wonderboy priviledged because he got a chance to the title. Wonderboy won 7 fights in a row (4 (T)KOs and 3 clear decisions) for that title fight.
While Woodley had only 2 wins in a row before his title fight with Lawler. One was a shitty split decision.
Yeah, Wonderboy was priviledged!

okay so you agree that people being uncomfortable with the subject of racism is the reason why they hate on tyron more than other boring fighters

like, you're proving the point dumbass.
no one talks about racism except woodley. he's literally the first person who started in on it

Tbh he's never been a crazy exciting fighter or one that you'd really want to get behind, but I don't like how people hate on him. Right now he's basically the only champ that was defending frequently and taking all comers and top ranked fighters. You could argue Cormier was too and it looks like Holloway will but for like a year woodley was the only respectable champ

Yeah it really is ridiculous. It's also been normalized on here so people likely don't even think about it befote posting another stupid tyron joke. We get it. He is a black man and you dislike him.

no one talks about racism except woodley. he's literally the first person who started in on it

guess you missed the direct counterpoint to this when the OP talked about the thread about Tyron buying his mom a house

you're a dumbass. fuck off.

guess you missed the direct counterpoint to this when the OP talked about the thread about Tyron buying his mom a house

you're a dumbass. fuck off.
now people think he's boring because he bought his mom a house? does he ever stop whining

Paper champ who benefited from Rory moving on and GSP not being interested.

Exactly what part of this KO is paper?
UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif
Rory had two cracks at Robbie and lost both times the last loss paved a way to Bellator. Hate is normal but blind hate is just silly...

Last edited:
Every day, literally EVERY SINGLE day, you can peruse the Heavy forums and find around a dozen or so Tyron-bashing hate threads.

They all start the same way......a TS quoting something he said in some interview, and then twisting it in a negative way, in order to get the most vitriolic responses possible from his fellow cucks.

The "Tyron bought his mom a house" thread was a perfect example.
Literally, the thread was just about him getting a house for his mother. And sure enough within a few minutes, race baiting POSes had to turn it into a smorgasboard of racist innuendos and comments, some subtle, and some not so subtle......BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM.

Boring you say?
Yes, his 2 fights with Thompson sucked. But are you gonna sit here and pretend that Thompson fighting style had nothing to do with how boring it was? GSP was FAR more boring....layed and prayed his way to decisions for 5 YEARS STRAIGHT, yet he's continuously being sucked off on here.

Personality?
Woodley is the ONLY fighter to care enough about his opponent to ever give his opponent back his missed weight purse. When asked why he did, his response was " Because I know how tough it is for up and coming fighters". Horrible person, I know!

So this question is for the beta cucks who are constantly bashing him every chance they get....why does Tyron trigger you so much?

You dudes seem triggered, and I'd like to help you.

giphy.gif
Ts is obviously constantly triggered, weak minded person that doesnt live in reality
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/palestinians-vs-isrealis-explained-in-very-simple-terms.3690657/

- some points to make

*ive never once seen a dozen woodley threads im a day...except maybe leading up to a fight

*TS is so black centric minded he doesnt notice the white fighters with all detractors and zero fans(tim sylvia,brendon schaub,jeremy stephens, etc)

* TS cant back up any if what he says unless its a cherry picked minority of opinion

As a ferguson native, woodley should have spoke out against those backward people acting like animals that destroyed their own town over a guy that was rightfully killed in self defense by that cop just noments after he commited another crime(strong arm robbery)
...instead woodley just proved how much he is either backwards and ignorant to facts, or he supports those evil rioters

Woodley had very few detractors before he made it clear his thinking is in that regard to that situation

now people think he's boring because he bought his mom a house? does he ever stop whining

you said "no one talks about race except for woodley"

the counterpoint to that is the thread about him buying his mom a house devolving into a thread of a bunch of sherdoggers showing they were pissed off that he's talked about racism before.

connect the dots, it's not that hard when i directly quoted you lmao

and stupidly, you also said

"he's literally the first person who started in on it"

as if the problem is tyron woodley talking about racism existing and not racism existing in the first place. because that's where it started. not from someone talking about it lmao

Want to know why Woodley talks about racism?

Read the responses in literally any thread about Woodley on here, and you'll get your answer.

As a ferguson native, woodley should have spoke out against those backward people acting like animals that destroyed their own town

Thanks for outing yourself, saved me alot of typing.

You don't seem to be able to stay on point, so no response is warranted, except that You racist cucks are gonna get smoked out.

I didn't even know that.
That's a great thing to do.
Woodley is a good guy at heart. He just says dumb stuff sometimes, that's all.

His fights are a mixed bag, either great or stinkers.

He seems like a good guy, but the things I don't like are:

1. Claims no one deserves a shot at him after having a really fucking easy path to a title shot
2. Talks about needing a big money fight against people who aren't the top contenders immediately after getting the title before ever defending even once
3. Boring fighter
4. Accuses MMA fans who are the reason he can do what he does for a living of being racist for rooting against him even though the first three things I named are good enough reason to root against him

Tbh he's never been a crazy exciting fighter or one that you'd really want to get behind, but I don't like how people hate on him. Right now he's basically the only champ that was defending frequently and taking all comers and top ranked fighters. You could argue Cormier was too and it looks like Holloway will but for like a year woodley was the only respectable champ
Stipe?

People don't even mention him that much anymore.

People are annoyed by him because he acts likes he is discriminated against when he received a title shot for going 5-2 in the UFC with his only big win being Condit.

He's also not fun to watch fight

Back