The Surge, Cyberpunkish "Souls" game

BTW just saw poo gas, every good game has poo gas

he had glasses too and was a whiney bitch, i keep getting these confused. idk dont know the game looks good
Leto does have glasses but he didn't play DS3 for very long IIRC. He doesn't stream much anymore and mostly plays DS1 when he does.

You can see LOTF in the gameplay.

ACG did an interview with one of the lead designers of this game. He said LOTF and Souls was an inspiration for sure.

Fascinating interview. I checked the game out after the interview and only saw PS4 gameplay. Glad to hear it's coming on the ONE too.

ACG did an interview with one of the lead designers of this game. He said LOTF and Souls was an inspiration for sure.

Fascinating interview. I checked the game out after the interview and only saw PS4 gameplay. Glad to hear it's coming on the ONE too.

Just watched the first 15 minutes. Cool interview so far. I like the environmental storytelling angle and body part targeting.

This game looks pretty interesting. Are they not going to have any ranged weapons though?

Looks Intredasting.....

That video looks pretty good. Definitely has potential. Seems like there will be a less cryptic story which will be pretty cool as well. Going to be tough to choose between this and Nioh after I beat The Old Hunters.

Combat looks nice, it's on my radar now.

That video looks pretty good. Definitely has potential. Seems like there will be a less cryptic story which will be pretty cool as well. Going to be tough to choose between this and Nioh after I beat The Old Hunters.

I'd wait for reviews on this because Lords of the Fallen had some nice ideas but mediocre execution. Nioh is fantastic so I'd go for that over The Surge.

Back