Reaction score
the_surge_en.jpg

out on May 16.

Been waiting for this, looks quite good, hope it stays good

Pre ordering a game in 2017 lul

i have a thread on this. might as well merge

Last edited:
Looks good. Looking forward to this.

Didn't realize it releases so soon. Only a month away now.

Anyone know if theirs any story? One thing I hate about these games is they never have a good story attached to it and I don't get why.

Is this a PS4 only title? Looks pretty good.

I just started watching a dude streaming an early release copy. He's an old Souls player so his opinion on the mechanics should be interesting.

I just started watching a dude streaming an early release copy. He's an old Souls player so his opinion on the mechanics should be interesting.

witch guy? its not showing much beyond the first boss

witch guy? its not showing much beyond the first boss
Letofski

He's done a lot of challenge runs in the DS games. He seems to like it but he's still in the tutorial area and hasn't hit the boss yet.

Letofski

He's done a lot of challenge runs in the DS games. He seems to like it but he's still in the tutorial area and hasn't hit the boss yet.

but wasnt this guy guy the annoying douche from the DS3 world

i could be wrong, but im pretty sure this is the same guy

but wasnt this guy guy the annoying douche from the DS3 world
You mean that speedrunning drama where a streamer got temporarily banned for being a dick to Bubbles? That was a different guy. Leto's opinionated but he's pretty cool.

You mean that speedrunning drama where a streamer got temporarily banned for being a dick to Bubbles? That was a different guy. Leto's opinionated but he's pretty cool.

he had glasses too and was a whiney bitch, i keep getting these confused. idk dont know the game looks good

Back