The Surge, Cyberpunkish "Souls" game

I'd wait for reviews on this because Lords of the Fallen had some nice ideas but mediocre execution. Nioh is fantastic so I'd go for that over The Surge.
A lot of my friends say Nioh is badass. I never played Ninja Gaiden besides the one on NES when I was a kid. Only thing holding me back is I have never been a big fan of Japanese lore I guess. Always preferred medieval/gothic even Greco/Roman times.

I'd wait for reviews on this because Lords of the Fallen had some nice ideas but mediocre execution. Nioh is fantastic so I'd go for that over The Surge.

well after peoples complaining about the combat being too slow(because gamers are retarded and dont know how its suppose to feel heavy since your in a exoskeleton )

May 16th!

I wish there was a beta or something I could play to see if this game is worth buying.

im loving the bruce lee back flip kick

Watched a couple YouTubers play this and it looks like shit. But I may be relegated to buying it to sate my 3rd person action craving now that Souls is dead and NiOh is on life support

I am tempted to order this, but at the same time I am hesitant. For one thing I am primarily an FPS player, but in my roots there is a lot of the original Samurai Showdown from back in the day.

I hear a lot of comparisons to Dark Souls, but I didn't like Dark Souls. I like the industrial/futuristic setting, but I wonder how long I can go around and fight matches against AI characters and loot them before I get bored...

I'm half and half on this. Plus I can't play it with any of my friends? ...I'm just not sure.

It really does look awesome though.

If they don't have a demo I'll probably pirate it just to get an idea of how it plays before I decide to buy it or not.

If they don't have a demo I'll probably pirate it just to get an idea of how it plays before I decide to buy it or not.

a lot of people who have played the demo liked it, but it appears mid game or after the first level shit starts to get really awesome.

a lot of people who have played the demo liked it, but it appears mid game or after the first level shit starts to get really awesome.

Nice I hope so. Really been wanting to play a game like this. Don't want to buy Nioh though even though I love Team Ninja. Plus I just like the sci-fi feel this has.

Nice I hope so. Really been wanting to play a game like this. Don't want to buy Nioh though even though I love Team Ninja. Plus I just like the sci-fi feel this has.

i want nioh so badly, but who ever at team ninja thought making it a ps4 only game needs to be kicked in the head.

i like the iron man suit in one of the videos. guys got flamethrowers on his hands.

@method115

3:24 is where im talking about on the behind the sense video ;)

lol had my youtube at 240p and couldn't see shit. Turn it to 1080p looks fucking amazing. This game looks easier than dark souls which is a good thing.

lol had my youtube at 240p and couldn't see shit. Turn it to 1080p looks fucking amazing. This game looks easier than dark souls which is a good thing.

Also there is a beam cannon as well if i was looking at it correctly. also there are 2 classes confirmed

Also there is a beam cannon as well if i was looking at it correctly. also there are 2 classes confirmed

Oh wow didn't see that. I'm trying to not see to much dont want it spoiled.

@method115

i got something for you

towards the end, i tihnk there is a mission system and there is a story driven narrative

Back