The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

They faced brutal attacks from natives, and then the English military came and took it over.

Everyone wasn't holding hands and helping to define what America is, whatever that means.
It means they wanted to be here and shared more common goals than many the globalists want to open the borders to these days.

What deception are you referring to?
Dude WTF are you talking about I was just in Paris and the city is Parisian as fuck still. Youre just making assumptions with real tactile knowledge. FYI I was just in Berlin too and all over the EU for like a month May 4th-June 11th and shit was great so STFU get off the web, figure your life out.

People seem to hate crime increases from certain groups more than them just being different. Just a thought.

Also worth considering that people hate ethnic genocide via migration and demographic replacement, both of which are happening in Europe.

Europeans are set to become ethnic minorities in their own nations within the next few decades.

People seem to hate crime increases from certain groups more than them just being different. Just a thought.

Not an excuse based in fact. Our skilled migrants have lower crime rates (across the board) than the general population, and still they whinge.
I've read the US situation is similar.

Clearly you've never been to Paris. And watching one youtube video doesn't mean you get to pretend you represent Parisians. People like you make everyone around them dumber.

White population dropped from 73% as recently as 2000 to only 62% in 2015. So that's an 11% drop in 15 years and whites are set to become ethnic minorities very shortly as the trend only accelerates.

Paris has fallen. France has fallen. Europe has fallen.

https://parisedc.com/population-by-raceethnicity/

Not an excuse based in fact. Our skilled migrants have lower crime rates (across the board) than the general population, and still they whinge.
I've read the US situation is similar.

"They indicate that the share of immigrants has a positive and significant impact on the crime rate,
confirming that a larger share of immigrants is associated with a higher crime rate."

"...
[also] unemployed immigrants tend to commit more crimes than unemployed non-immigrants."

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._likely_to_commit_crimes_Evidence_from_France

They had to fudge the numbers and "control" for income level to bring immigrant crime rates in line with native French crime rates.

And crime isn't even the main issue. Demographic replacement, cultural and ethnic genocide is the main problem as far as I'm concerned. There are already plenty of African and Arab countries. Whites are being replaced in their own nations.

"They indicate that the share of immigrants has a positive and significant impact on the crime rate,
confirming that a larger share of immigrants is associated with a higher crime rate."

"...
[also] unemployed immigrants tend to commit more crimes than unemployed non-immigrants."

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._likely_to_commit_crimes_Evidence_from_France

They had to fudge the numbers and "control" for income level to bring immigrant crime rates in line with native French crime rates.

I was referring to Australia and the US.
I've already stated that mass importation of an ethnic underclass is a bad idea.
Not everyone's immigration policy follows that pattern though. Not even in Europe.

I was referring to Australia and the US.
I've already stated that mass importation of an ethnic underclass is a bad idea.
Not everyone's immigration policy follows that pattern though. Not even in Europe.

Ah, OK.

d9XFqs5.jpg
I've seen this graphic before.....I just don't get how people continue to be "yep everything is going swimmingly here in Europe with all these imported and home grown Muslims...."

Are a certain percentage of people naturally addicted to self destruction?

I've seen this graphic before.....I just don't get how people continue to be "yep everything is going swimmingly here in Europe with all these imported and home grown Muslims...."

Are a certain percentage of people naturally addicted to self destruction?

They claim it's all fake news and bullshit coupled with it being the delusions of racists and that it's just a character flaw on their part so none of this happening etc. They also insist an over-arching agenda to diversify white majority countries is a conspiracy theory.

At least 4 governments now see Soros as subversive. Of which 2 are legitimate democracies (Israel and Hungary). But open border supporters still say it's a tin-foil hat CT.

So you can't defend your claim about it being bullshit and fake news. Is normal.

I absolutely can. I've seen the world for myself and travel often for work and pleasure , so I don't sit back and rely on fake news YouTube videos to make me believe that muslims are rampaging and taking over the world. The only people who buy into that are complete idiot bumpkin pussies.

I absolutely can. I've seen the world for myself and travel often for work and pleasure , so I don't sit back and rely on fake news YouTube videos to make me believe that muslims are rampaging and taking over the world. The only people who buy into that are complete idiot bumpkin pussies.
Still calling the youtube videos fake, you're less than a low quality troll.

Maybe you should actually look at what they're saying instead of your strawman narratives in order to handwave them away.

this is what you get for voting Macron...
continuation of the Hlollande descent into madness .

Congolese rioting on Paris streets..

Most hilarious part is that in that "34.0" you got

-not muslim africans
-not muslim eastern europeans
-gypsies
-other nations
-Corsica peoples (who in large part don't see themselves as french)
-French natives

Will not be surprised if you add "filters" to see the rate of true french peoples it's under 10 LOL

If you're white and as rich as you say you are, do us a favour and venture into those no go zones in the UK, France, Sweden etc with a cell phone and record some videos. Bring a good looking white woman that isn't wearing a burka with you.

Spend a few days there not a few hours.

Back