The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

That's a product of French imperialism, you should know your history.

Now, if you want to talk about refugee invasion you should talk about Italy, a nation that on these forums nobody gives a shit but is dealing with the refugee crisis in Europe basically alone.
Maybe italians aren't aryans enough, so it has less effect than Sweden and France being full of people of color.
Italy is where music and art are historically refined to the highest quality. Italy falling would be unspeakably horrendous.

Ha wahhhh scared of some random brown dudes huh? Must suck living your life as a bitch.
So you go hang out in no-go zones? I didn't think so. You're just another sheltered Leftist that doesn't have to deal with the realities of the working man in lower-income areas that have been demographically turned-over in short periods of time. You stand on your balcony and laugh at the people who are upset because nobody has been able to fuck with you up in your bubble.

Paris !!
this is what its come to ?

I hope the French are pleased who they voted for .

So you go hang out in no-go zones? I didn't think so. You're just another sheltered Leftist that doesn't have to deal with the realities of the working man in lower-income areas that have been demographically turned-over in short periods of time. You stand on your balcony and laugh at the people who are upset because nobody has been able to fuck with you up in your bubble.

Sheltered lol. I'm self made, crawled up outta a poor area. I just know the people who see all of these fantasy divisions and live in fear over a false narrative aren't going to go anywhere. Gotta appreciate and work with diversity, anybody who works at a high level knows that

I am scared for what happens when surrounded by refugees that do not hold a job, are almost all men of fighting age, all believe in a doctrine that would murder and subjugate my people.
I am scared of nuclear war.
I was scared the first time I rode a roller coaster.

The colonists who fought the world power of England were scared.
The Allies that landed on the beaches of Normandy were scared.

The baddest motherfuckers on this earth were scared.

Men put their lives at stake for what they believe in even if they are scared.
Little bitches like you just bend over and let anyone fuck them.

PS - You ever want to prove who is the bitch between me and you we can set that up.

lol I'm sure you're a baddddd dude, because the baddest dudes get riled up on the internet and act like they'll do something about it. Sure go tell your mom you need to borrow some money for a plane ticket and I'll see you in DC

Last edited:
i love the fact ripwarrior hates me in Canada yet i stay in Canada and he cant do a thing about it . <Moves>

i love the fact ripwarrior hates me in Canada yet i stay in Canada and he cant do a thing about it . <Moves>

I don't hate immigrants. I only post the truth about diversification and the disunity, mistrust, violence, and social tension it creates. The truth about how it weakens a country and dumbs down its people due to progressive brainwashing. If anything I greatly dislike the attitudes of many immigrants like you. I greatly dislike racist and hostile actions of immigrants.

I warn people to get out of areas being diversified and multiculturalized. You shouldn't be proud of your shitty attitude because people like you are being used as pawns by incredibly evil people.

Sheltered lol. I'm self made, crawled up outta a poor area. I just know the people who see all of these fantasy divisions and live in fear over a false narrative aren't going to go anywhere. Gotta appreciate and work with diversity, anybody who works at a high level knows that
Like i said, you don't go to where the problems are as you skirt around them in your bubble, so you just deny they exist and exclaim that everyone is a paranoid racist for disagreeing with you. Shine that virtuous flashlight into the sky, bruddah. Someone will see it and pat you on the back for your oh-so-very courageous stance in public.

My kid is scheduled to go there with their school as part of a trip next year.

Can't say im exactly thrilled with the idea or the timing on the schools part.

PM me your address and I'll send you a map. Paris is indeed in Europe.
Unfortunately your title pretends that Paris = Europe, and not that Paris is in Europe.

You're an absolute moron, and it's hilarious.

That's a product of French imperialism, you should know your history.

Now, if you want to talk about refugee invasion you should talk about Italy, a nation that on these forums nobody gives a shit but is dealing with the refugee crisis in Europe basically alone.
Maybe italians aren't aryans enough, so it has less effect than Sweden and France being full of people of color.
I think most refugees reach Italy but move on to the north.

I was close enough to see the twin towers on fire. It was scary. I knew people in it.

I didn't say diversity is our most bigliest magical strength.

I said New York has been incredibly diverse since the Dutch(and by the way, Amsterdam was as well) founded it 400 years ago. The place has done alright, it seems. And I manage to not leave a trail of piss walking around it, like you would.
It's not diversity that is the problem. It's sub-saharan Africans and MENA muslims, there I said it. Their criminality, especially Africans and their diaspora, is scary. There are very few places in the west that are majority African/diaspora that are safe.
A place where there are many different european and east asian nationalities isn't scary.
Diversity is usually an euphemism for violent groups.
For example, Detroit is actually one of the most homogeneous cities in the USA, but it's "diverse".

You don't see many people complaining about diversity because of the chinese or vietnamese(hmong excluded).

It's not diversity that is the problem. It's sub-saharan Africans and MENA muslims, there I said it. Their criminality, especially Africans and their diaspora, is scary. There are very few places in the west that are majority African/diaspora that are safe.
A place where there are many different european and east asian nationalities isn't scary.
Diversity is usually an euphemism for violent groups.
For example, Detroit is actually one of the most homogeneous cities in the USA, but it's "diverse".

You don't see many people complaining about diversity because of the chinese or vietnamese(hmong excluded).

Hmong are not a type of Vietnamese they are a different breed of Asian.

Millions more arabs and africans are on the way, hundreds of thousands pouring in every month. Europe is dead.

A future that is totally controlled by the WHITE French government. They are simply trying to ensure that all the white women have a plentiful supply of the BBC they so desperately need.

One of the capitals of Europe. Barely any Europeans. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along. LOL.

Millions more arabs and africans are on the way, hundreds of thousands pouring in every month. Europe is dead.

Maybe you ought to adopt the mantra of your own username? it's rather simple, the French people can vote for the party that can make a difference.

d9XFqs5.jpg

Source dat shit

You can't call it genocide because this is happening to white people and you will be called racist and laughed at.

Only black and brown people can be subjected to genocide.

it is not genocide you fucking idiot as people are not being killed. Again may i remind you that it is WHITE PEOPLE that are letting them in.

Seriously what white sane white person would want to be a minority in their country?

Now you know how the aboriginals, maoris and native indians feel. Go the fuck back to Europe - may i suggest poland, russia or Austria that have a significant homogeneous white population.

Australian politicians actually said that they were going to diversify Australia and they gave the people all the facts about what diversification does to a country? And that's what people voted for?

Hey RIP, heres a hint, you white people are the DIVERSIFIER'S in Australia, think about how the aboriginals feels, again back to Europe with you.

Back