The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

it is not genocide you fucking idiot as people are not being killed. Again may i remind you that it is WHITE PEOPLE that are letting them in.

I could flood this thread with bloody pictures of dead white people that are victims of massacres. But I'm on thin ice.

Now you know how the aboriginals, maoris and native indians feel. Go the fuck back to Europe - may i suggest poland, russia or Austria that have a significant homogeneous white population.

Europe is being diversified. It's probably worse there due to land connections and progressive drones shipping in diversity by boat. Like I said before there needs to be someone at ground zero here in hyperprogressive Canada to warn others to get out of areas being diversified and to warn them of other forms of progress.

What I think is funny is that you want to diversify these countries with people are even more racist than white people at the moment. The Natives are sure going to love that.

I didn't do anything and shouldn't have to feel how they felt. The Natives are free to live in any way they want.

Hey RIP, heres a hint, you white people are the DIVERSIFIER'S in Australia, think about how the aboriginals feels, again back to Europe with you.

No not anymore. That was a long time ago when colonising was the thing to do. Native were conquered. Now Australia has a majority white population that is established. They are the ones that created Australia.

It's funny because those riots and protests at the end are probably whites lobbying for more immigration and easier borders.

It's funny because those riots and protests at the end are probably whites lobbying for more immigration and easier borders.

White progressives are mindless drones. They have pretty much been lobotomized.

Daddy's very very substantial friend Jim does not even got to Paris anymore. That tells you all you need to know about this shit hole

d9XFqs5.jpg

WOW! French police are RACIST as FUCK and clearly targeting Muslims! That is the only conclusion I can draw from this that doesn't shatter my egalitarian worldview!! #MUSLIMLIVESMATTER

The first time I was ever in Paris was 25 years ago and it was just as multicultural and mixed as this. The video illustrates nothing new. France has always been referred to as a "nation of nations" because of their colonial ties to Africa and the near east and people from those regions always migrated to Paris and were welcome there.

Ironically enough if this was a video of New York (and it easily could be), Americans on here would be boasting about how much of a melting pot their country is.

i know that paris is a huge international city, so you are going to see folks of all colors. but that is not the paris i remember from being ten years ago. i suspect that this is representative of at least most of the country capitals such as paris, berlin, madrid, rome, etc. if i return to europe to travel, it's going to be specific to smaller cities, where there is hopefully still semblance of what their countries used to be. for europeans: is that how it is in countries like ireland and scotland? was planning on visiting those countries at some point.

There are too many people talking out their arses ITT for me to address them individually. I will say this. Scapegoats, that's what this all comes down to. If ISIS decided en masse to hang 'em up tomorrow and the next day they found a 2-state solution in Palestine, it'd would take less than a generation to invent a new scapegoat for all the snake oil salesmen to take advantage of the weak minded. Thanks to so many getting their news from social media, it's easier than ever.

The first time I was ever in Paris was 25 years ago and it was just as multicultural and mixed as this. The video illustrates nothing new. France has always been referred to as a "nation of nations" because of their colonial ties to Africa and the near east and people from those regions always migrated to Paris and were welcome there.

Ironically enough if this was a video of New York (and it easily could be), Americans on here would be boasting about how much of a melting pot their country is.
The inflamed vaginas around here insist all the issues in France have nothing to do with decades of mistreatment of minority and immigrant groups by the French. They'd rather whine from their well padded towers about how bad they imagine it's going to be after they're dead, but they don't give a flying fuck about the physical environment they leave for their children being laid waste to make rich people richer.

Another telling video. All men appear to be fighting age. Where's all the women and children?

they come to europe for the money, refugees are a lie.

no one is syrian there, they are assholes always lying about their age/country/story etc to get free stuff from european tax payers

Back