The Streets of Paris (RIP Europe)

QuitYourCrying

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Millions more arabs and africans are on the way, hundreds of thousands pouring in every month. Europe is dead.

Last edited:
So is peaceful for the duration of the filming.

Guess you didn't watch until the end.

And yes, mass migration is (mostly) a peaceful means of ethnic genocide. As long as you ignore all of the rapes, grooming gangs and terror attacks.

Guess you didn't watch until the end.

And yes, mass migration is (mostly) peaceful ethnic genocide. As long as you ignore all of the rapes, grooming gangs and terror attacks.

You are right, but that kind of deception is not cool mang.

Yet, if the video is showing mostly peaceful pedestrians, and then shows the picketing right next door, the picketers are the ones that look bad.

What were they chanting at the end?

Also, this person did not visit the places where actual French people hang out, like the bataclan.

If they want to diversify to this level, well I guess that's up to the people with money who control the media and the politicians they pay for.. But I really hate to see all the anger as if that's not enough. The wests media needs a new angle really soon.

Not getting the point here. Seems like a nice city, with a protest... What are they protesting?

Not getting the point here. Seems like a nice city, with a protest... What are they protesting?

One of the capitals of Europe. Barely any Europeans. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along. LOL.

Millions more arabs and africans are on the way, hundreds of thousands pouring in every month. Europe is dead.

One of the capitals of Europe. Barely any Europeans. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along. LOL.

You should have said so in the beginning.

There are better videos to get outraged about than a nice looking city with some brown/black people there.

here let me help you

d9XFqs5.jpg

I'm sure Saudi Arabian cities are just as diverse.

OP by a dude that has never and will never go to Europe. Loser

This video fails miserably n that's coming from someone who's not a supporter of mass immigration.

Are we really shocked to see diversity in a cosmopolitan city of 10 million ppl?

If you thing this is bad, then you shouldn't go to nyc

Been to Paris to visit family many times. They do have a problem, but this video is straight up laughable. This area looks to be around the Goutte d'Or, which is an ethnic neighborhood of mostly Africans. It would be like going to an ethnic conclave in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, etc. and portraying that as the actual identity of the country.

The capitals are always going to be a bit more "diverse" than the rest. Trade and culture will attract people to visit and stay.

I'm not so worried about that, as much as I would be worried about random towns/cities suddenly turning into lawless immigrant enclaves, as we continue going forward with irresponsible immigrant policy.

We've already seen a growing trend in places like Sweden, Germany, etc. The natives simply move on, while the immigrants remain.

This video fails miserably n that's coming from someone who's not a supporter of mass immigration.

Are we really shocked to see diversity in a cosmopolitan city of 10 million ppl?

If you thing this is bad, then you shouldn't go to nyc

Major cities are being diversified. Soon they will become so diversified white people will be permanently replaced in them. Then the diversification will spread outside of the major cities.

Progressives do not have a problem with this.

And yes, mass migration is (mostly) a peaceful means of ethnic genocide.

You can't call it genocide because this is happening to white people and you will be called racist and laughed at.

Only black and brown people can be subjected to genocide.

The capitals are always going to be a bit more "diverse" than the rest. Trade and culture will attract people to visit and stay.

I'm not so worried about that, as much as I would be worried about random towns/cities suddenly turning into lawless immigrant enclaves, as we continue going forward with irresponsible immigrant policy.

We've already seen a growing trend in places like Sweden, Germany, etc. The natives simply move on, while the immigrants remain.

White flight you say?

I thought white people love diversity?

Back