The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren would rag doll Merged Zamasu but not SSB Vegito. Vegito vs Jiren would be insane

you really think jiren could take zamasu?

vegito, and trunks couldn't finish him off, it took zeno to wipe him out.

jiren vs fused zamasu would be a good match up

Jiren is a fucking beast, god daamn. The Ultra mode was badass Goku looked super cool.

zamas is my dog but no way is he fucking with jiren at this point.

In the anime Zamasu took a Final Kamehameha and it didnt even phase him

I think people are sleeping on him

Sure he has some questionable moments...Losing a beam struggle vs Goku for example is pretty stupid. But he looked pretty great vs Vegito

Why isn't the Spirit Bomb consider cheating? Goku is receiving help from people out side of the arena.

asasas.jpg

Why isn't the Spirit Bomb consider cheating? Goku is receiving help from people out side of the arena.
ribrianne got an outside power up too..
zeno changes rules on the fly anyway (the mafuba was allowed) so it shouldn't be a problem.

Because Zeno doesn't give a sheeeiiiiittt. He is like an old MMA fan, let them Roid and fight at Openweight. I just want to see them BLEED!!<{JustBleed}>

Think goku just mastered the moving body without thought whis has been going on about
Absolutely loved hits intervention

What do u want assasin?
Im working ! Lol

Think frieza will restore some energy to goku to repay namek debt or try and torture the new form outta him

Vegeta better get a power up too!!

Truth be told, I was almost over Super. This tournament is taking way, way too long.

But then Goku pulled himself back together like Dr Manhattan and I was all the way back in.

If only Vegeta had lent some power to the Spirit Bomb. If only.

mah boi hitto ain't no bitch got right up in jiren's grill as soon as he wrecked goku's shit <{anton}> freeza giving goku energy to help him recover <TheWire1>

Last edited:
Truth be told, I was almost over Super. This tournament is taking way, way too long.

But then Goku pulled himself back together like Dr Manhattan and I was all the way back in.

If only Vegeta had lent some power to the Spirit Bomb. If only.
If vegeta lent energy it may have overwhelmed goku
He needed it to push him beyond but any more may have ended him

Goku black had grey eyes when he created his energy scythe.

Animation anomaly? Or was Black on the verge of unlocking the form that goku just achieved?

Black's potential was sadly never fully explored. He had the combined potential of a Sayian and a kaioshin. And as a martial arts prodigy, he certainly would have been aware of and likely already training to achieve the state of instinctual movement.

I loved the character goku black and hated merged Zamasu. They were better off before the fusion. And I enjoy thinking about the possibilities of him in the tournament.

It would be awesome if they came out with a movie With the Plot being how Zamasu and Black managed to get past Toppo and Jiren in order to kill the gods of Universe 11.

i dont think goku is stronger then beerus yet still let alone Jiren

Goku is FArrr from any GoDs.. that's why I'm surprised some fans believe he will win Jiren. Ultra Instinct again or not, he will get wrecked by Jiren.

That said, I didn' expect Future Trunks to be the one that kill Black/Zamasu. My head almost dropped off from shaking too much. The writers ultimately decide how it goes.

Beerus would 1 shot Jiren

No doubt about it
Mm.. I think Jiren will put up a decent fight among some GoDs.. we honestly still don't know where Beerus stand among the 8 GoDs.. I'm presuming the 4 GoDs from the excluded Universes should be the stronger ones.

correct me if i got it wrong

- goku powers up spirit bomb
- throws spirit bomb at jiren
- jiren throws it back
- goku gets inside spirit bomb and deflects it with his own power??
- achieves "ultra instinct"??
- ultra instinct, something even the gods can't even achieve themselves??
- ultra instinct has its limits, well at least for goku
- goku runs out, Jiren knocks him back
- vegeta asks goku "what was that"? goku responds "even he doesn't know"??

so whis trained goku "ultra instinct"? or is this something that has been explained yet?

Toriyama, should do a canon movie special about the gods and how they achieve their status? Like the see a back story on Beerus

What I understood is that Goku "absorbed" the energy from the imploded Spirit Bomb to achieve Ultra Instinct by sheer will power to not die/be defeated. Apparently Whis, maybe ALL Angels are on constant Ultra Instinct mode. Some GoDs probably haven't fully master the form.

My guess are all the GoDs are mortals born with power level over 9000s, Angels are then assigned to guide and train them to be full fledged GoDs.

In the anime Zamasu took a Final Kamehameha and it didnt even phase him

I think people are sleeping on him

Sure he has some questionable moments...Losing a beam struggle vs Goku for example is pretty stupid. But he looked pretty great vs Vegito
Don't put too much stock into that moment since it made 0 sense

Lived up to the hype for me

Last edited:
One theory I heard about the reason there might be 2 Zenos is that they disagree about results of the tournament and get so mad at each other, they end up erasing each other. It will result in a power vaccuum which will segue into the next saga.

I was already nostalgic of the Zamasu/Black arc, but this episode was just a masterpiece.

It had everything Dragon Ball fans love.

Pretty interesting info about the torny I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back