The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said beat them all. But Jiren is heavily implied that he can at the minimum beat the clown GoD.

Well Whis more or less confirmed that rumours of a Mortal being more powerful than a God of Destruction maybe about Jiren.

Why did Goku thing the Spirit Bomb would work? The combined energy from U7's warriors shouldn't even be close to Jiren. Not even enough to beat Goku for that matter.

This Spirit Bomb should have been the weakest we have seen tbh, but they make it like it's some ultimate attack that shouldn't have failed. All the other Spirit Bombs we seen have been from entire planets/universe. This one is only from, 12 or 13 people from U7.

But this flaw is mostly ignored because of how awesome the rest of the 40min was.

Is it just me or was Quitela completely relaxed during the Goku vs Jiren fight, while everyone else was freaking out.

Is it just me or was Quitela completely relaxed during the Goku vs Jiren fight, while everyone else was freaking out.

Probably because he has the insect warriors hiding and is going to let the Other Univeres wipe each other out.

Well Whis more or less confirmed that rumours of a Mortal being more powerful than a God of Destruction maybe about Jiren.

From my previous post before this Epi.

EDIT:
There are some speculation that the unknown mortal stronger than GoD is NOT Jiren.
Humble opinion, it is.
The reason why I believe it's Jiren because Whis only made that comment after Goku asked him if they can win the tournament while trying to convince others to accept Frieza as number 10. If the mortal is NOT in this tournament, this statement will be kind of random and makes no sense.

This epi basically confirmed that the mortal mentioned is indeed Jiren. He most likely beat the clown God, "could win" a few GoD but definitely not all of them, maybe not even the bottom half. GhostZ06 misunderstood my statement and thought I believe he can win them all.

The more interesting thing is, where heck are the Nemekians? Will they remain unseen even after half the tournament is gone? When they do appear, will they be poo or will they make some serious twist?

And we still have the invisible dudes from one of the Universe.

The more interesting thing is, where heck are the Nemekians? Will they remain unseen even after half the tournament is gone? When they do appear, will they be poo or will they make some serious twist?

And we still have the invisible dudes from one of the Universe.
I think there's a decent chance that the Namekians will show up in the next few episodes while Goku is recovering. Some other U7 guys will have a chance to shine against them. They may not have a shot at beating Goku, but they could pose a threat to some of the weaker U7 members.

Jiren is literally final boss status. The music in this episode was so spot on

Hit vs jiren next &@@@@&/$/&:!:&

Never said beat them all. But Jiren is heavily implied that he can at the minimum beat the clown GoD.

i dont think goku is stronger then beerus yet still let alone Jiren

So how would you guys compare Jiren and UI Goku to Fused Zamasu/SSB Vegito

Weaker right?

Yeah I think weaker

I think there's a decent chance that the Namekians will show up in the next few episodes while Goku is recovering. Some other U7 guys will have a chance to shine against them. They may not have a shot at beating Goku, but they could pose a threat to some of the weaker U7 members.

I could see a tag team fight between the U6 Namekians and Gohan/Piccolo.

Just started watching, but that music when Jiren starts walking towards Goku was awesome.

So how would you guys compare Jiren and UI Goku to Fused Zamasu/SSB Vegito

Weaker right?

Yeah I think weaker
correct me if i got it wrong

- goku powers up spirit bomb
- throws spirit bomb at jiren
- jiren throws it back
- goku gets inside spirit bomb and deflects it with his own power??
- achieves "ultra instinct"??
- ultra instinct, something even the gods can't even achieve themselves??
- ultra instinct has its limits, well at least for goku
- goku runs out, Jiren knocks him back
- vegeta asks goku "what was that"? goku responds "even he doesn't know"??

so whis trained goku "ultra instinct"? or is this something that has been explained yet?

Toriyama, should do a canon movie special about the gods and how they achieve their status? Like the see a back story on Beerus

i still think fused zamasu was the strongest villain up to date. It had to take zeno to wipe him out.

correct me if i got it wrong

- goku powers up spirit bomb
- throws spirit bomb at jiren
- jiren throws it back
- goku gets inside spirit bomb and deflects it with his own power??
- achieves "ultra instinct"??
- ultra instinct, something even the gods can't even achieve themselves??
- ultra instinct has its limits, well at least for goku
- goku runs out, Jiren knocks him back
- vegeta asks goku "what was that"? goku responds "even he doesn't know"??

so whis trained goku "ultra instinct"? or is this something that has been explained yet?

Toriyama, should do a canon movie special about the gods and how they achieve their status? Like the see a back story on Beerus

Remember during the Beerus vs Goku fight,Goku was able to absorb Beerus attack

With a splash of

Thats what happened pretty much

Jiren would rag doll Merged Zamasu but not SSB Vegito. Vegito vs Jiren would be insane
Not sure about rag doll, but I do think Jiren is stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Vegito should be stronger than Jiren though. Especially if Vegeta and Goku were to fuse now. Such a shame they completely ruined the potara fusion though, with their stupid time limit. No way Vegito will show up again ever. He can't be relevant if he can only appear for a few minutes.

Remember during the Beerus vs Goku fight,Goku was able to absorb Beerus attack

With a splash of

Thats what happened pretty much

so pretty much goku has the ability to absorb his attacks and powers him up temporarily?

crazy how details like this can be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back