The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3 | Page 47

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by 5crew, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phunky Standing above all others

phunky
    10/10 episodes

Goosebumps bro, Ultra Instinct Goku is a fucking savage

2. Hank The Tank Brown Belt

Hank The Tank
    Cmon man!

GrizzlyTitan and kuromusha like this.
  3. kuromusha Silver Belt

kuromusha
    Lmao

4. RJ43 Silver Belt

RJ43
    Damn DB is back. UI Goku is the coolest thing they've done in years.

5. skysolo Red Belt

skysolo
    aka plot hole.

6. heavyarms21 Ryozanpaku Belt

heavyarms21
    Yup also looking up some of the Animators they brought in the best team for the 1 hour special just to showcase it

D3THRONED and RJ43 like this.
  7. bigdaddythunder Purple Belt

bigdaddythunder
    Wow i guess i'm the only one who didn't like that ridiculous power up. UI is cool? No...no its not. Just a different color scheme for Goku. It is always the same damn thing. Goku gets beaten up, receives a fucking handjob power up , and beats the opponent. Doesn't help that all the fights look the same as they did in z. How is it any better?

8. RJ43 Silver Belt

RJ43
    Except that it's totally different and he still go this ass kicked. Did you even watch it?

5crew and D3THRONED like this.
  9. whoiselijah Yellow Card

whoiselijah
    Okay that was one of the best episodes and fights ever. And Goku transformation was nerd over load, I loved it.

Jiren at this point has no limit to his power so as it stands he is the strongest mortal ever including fusions imo

The clown god seems to know something about him aswell, the way he smirked when asked if Jiren could take out a god.

10. Left Hook Lacy Blue Belt

Left Hook Lacy
    They could at least have Beerus and Quitela (?) or Beerus and Champa argue for a few seconds with someone screaming "Thats illegal! Disqualify them!" before the Zenos and the Grand Priest state its fine.

11. GrizzlyTitan Red Belt

GrizzlyTitan
    Yeah, I'm really curious about that. Do they have some kind of history? Belmod seemed rather sinister in that scene. Maybe he's not the good GoD of justice that we all think he is?

Jiren is crazy strong, but I think Vegito Blue from the Zamasu arc is stronger still.

12. RJ43 Silver Belt

RJ43
    I think one of the prevailing theories is that Jiren is some kind of conduit for Belmond's power, and that Belmond is controlling him for lack of a better term.

Ikuza and D3THRONED like this.
  13. GSP_37 Gold Belt

GSP_37
    Why hasn't Japan made a good live action DBZ? They have Fullmetal Alchemist coming and other anime/manga live action.

14. GhostZ06 Gold Belt

GhostZ06
    no....

5crew likes this.
  15. whoiselijah Yellow Card

whoiselijah
    We have been given very vague clues here, most notably a God of Destruction said that there was no way that Jiren and Goku has attained their power through normal training, now we know where Goku got his obviously.

But what has Jiren been upto? And who with?

Is he a prodigy? We can assume yes at this point. And it is all but confirmed he is the mortal who a God of Destruction cannot beat.

Goku in SSJ God faced Beerus at 70% at put up a reasonable fight and lost, then blue came and KaioKen x10 and now 20 making Goku infinitely more powerful than God form.

Let's say here he can fight Beerus up to 85%? This new forms power is unknown but he went from doing nothing to Jiren to making Jiren have a facial expression and even land a good strike so it's safe to assume he has gone to new heights in power especially seeing all the Gods reactions to him. And even then Jiren tanked him like he was nothing and all he had to say was 'these Saiyans are interesting beings'.

Oh and he made Hit look like a bitch while not even concentrating.

We've never seen a character like this before and we haven't even seen him try yet, he is going to new boundaries, you could argue he is more powerful or atleast as powerful as every God bar the Grand Priest and Zeno right now.

The Clown God hasn't stopped smirking this whole time and is way to relaxed considering he has three guys left.

Ikuza likes this.
  16. GrizzlyTitan Red Belt

GrizzlyTitan
    Damn, that would be some serious cheating. If it's true and Zeno finds out, Belmod is fucked.

17. GrizzlyTitan Red Belt

GrizzlyTitan
    Beerus being at 70% was only in the movie right? I think that was changed for the series.

If not, it wouldn't make sense tbh. Because if Goku SSG could put up a decent fight against 70% Beerus, SSB KKx10 Goku should stomp Beerus with ease. But Beerus was still stronger than Goku.

18. whoiselijah Yellow Card

whoiselijah
    Possibly but I think the theory was what was Toriyamas concept on that last 30%?

No matter how powerful Goku gets he will just say but Beerus was using only 75% this time etc.

19. snootylol Orange Belt

snootylol
    The 70% thing is not cannon anymore.. Blue is also clearly stated as more powerful but Vegeta got absolutely rofl stomped by Beerus in the manga recently.

As for Belmod and Jiren.. Whis made it pretty clear this is probably the mortal stronger then a god of destruction. Its kinda odd.. Jiren has the power of a god but Toppo was in training to take over from Belmod.. Jiren can't be a former god cause the other gods/angels would recognise him

I hope Hit continues to improve his time skip and fight somewhat well with him next week

Err your not the only one man... like i didn't like how he got it.. but i did love the form itself. Goku always gets these kinda things given to him.. it didn't felt earned really.. I kinda miss when they got SSJ forms through rage

Anyone find it odd that Vegeta wasn't crazy pissed over the form? i wish he got something first for once but i think it wont be long till he gets it.. possibly in the tournament?

20. HwoarangStyle Black Belt

HwoarangStyle
    Im hoping vegeta gets his own unique form. Another level of ssgod, let goku have ultra instinct. Or just a new technique or something atleast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.