The Greatest Of All Time. There is none.

Op must have been a jones supporter for the goat spot and hated on others for roids.

If you think roids are a disqualifier than goat is between gsp and aldo at this point.
legit lol @ even mentioning aldo as if he would stand a chance in an argument as to whether or not he is the GOAT over GSP

Fedor lost to smaller fighters in Henderson and Maldonado and less skilled fighters in silva and werdum. Aldo still has a better resume, and Conor is getting close.

I believe Aldo and gsp both were users so it's hard to consider them either

No dude, everyone knows it's Fedor. Just look at any poll

Right, because Fedor must have been clean. He fought in an org that didn't even test for PED's and he dominated guys juiced to the gills but you think Fedor was natty? What a joke.

Right, because Fedor must have been clean. He fought in an org that didn't even test for PED's and he dominated guys juiced to the gills but you think Fedor was natty? What a joke.
He never tested positive. And he was drug tested multiple times.

LMAO, ok bud. How is it not obvious to you that kettle bell Fedor was juicing? Its unbelievable to think he wasn't.

fedor fought literal bums dude "b-b-but this guy was ranked #4 at the time!!" who gives a fook lad HW has always been the slowest and least talented division out there. and PEDs? fedor fought in an org that 1) didnt test 2) encouraged peds 3) had fixed fights

i wont even talk about the fact that the man couldnt ever win 3 straight in america LOL because then id know youd throw a hissy fit about "out of prime", but hey maybe if youre so severely passed your prime at 34, you were never that good. longevity counts son.

Hw is the hardest division to consistently win in because almost everyone can KO you. Stipe lost to struve ffs.

I would've never imagined that there would come a time where Bisping is the endboss on the road to becoming GOAT.
It's more the belt than who's holding it to be honest.

Fedor lost to smaller fighters in Henderson and Maldonado and less skilled fighters in silva and werdum. Aldo still has a better resume, and Conor is getting close.

I believe Aldo and gsp both were users so it's hard to consider them either

Aldo's streak doesnt impress me as much because of how unforgiving hw is to mistakes.

LMAO, ok bud. How is it not obvious to you that kettle bell Fedor was juicing? Its unbelievable to think he wasn't.
When did I say he wasn't?

I said he didn't test positive..

to act like he wasn't drug tested is retarded. Barnett was caught in Affliction and their fight was canceled.

Jones was on it during the fight..

He likely has ways to fluke the tests but it didn't work

Modern era GSP

Fedor major accomplishments are tarnished due to the non testing in pride

s-l300.jpg

GOATS

KIMO LEOPOLDO (Pt. 1)
Caught: 8/16/04, following his TKO loss to Ken Shamrock at UFC 48.
Tested positive for: Stanozolol

KIMO LEOPOLDO (Pt. 2)
Caught: 7/20/06, two days before he was scheduled to fight Bas Rutten at WFA: King of the Streets.
Tested positive for: Stanozolol

so like lance armstrong? use common sense bud
Hw is the hardest division to consistently win in because almost everyone can KO you. Stipe lost to struve ffs.
well thats the idea at least. you also have to consider the fact that when coleman is considered a top tier win, the division is ass

Jones? No. Fedor? No. Silva? NO.

tenor.gif

Conor-McGregor-777961.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back