The Greatest Of All Time. There is none.

Fedor lost to smaller fighters in Henderson and Maldonado and less skilled fighters in silva and werdum. Aldo still has a better resume, and Conor is getting close.

I believe Aldo and gsp both were users so it's hard to consider them either

Aldo is only 30 years old.

Wait until he's 40 like Fedor and see how many more losses he has.

Aldo is slowing down already also and hasnt even really hit the downside of his career yet.

Andrei Arlovski Tim Sylvia Mark Coleman. Kevin the monster Randleman.
Big nog I don't think I'm missing anybody's so that's five.
None of which were UFC champions when Fedor fought them.

None of which were UFC champions when Fedor fought them.
So what he was supposed to move down to a smaller organization and beat them up for half the paycheck when he could have been competing in pride

So what he was supposed to move down to a smaller organization and beat them up for half the paycheck when he could have been competing in pride
So stop saying he defeated UFC champions when it's a complete lie.

There's a GOAT that you refuse to recognize. So I guess it's all based on how you look at it. You either make Jones the GOAT or buy into conspiracy theory's that his whole career's a lie and have no one be the GOAT because no one else's resume is good enough.

I hate to be the crazy fedor fan but I dont see a good argument against him. Any way you look at it hes the GOAT. If you take him in his prime against the other "GOATS" in discussion, GSP, Anderson, Jones, Conor, Aldo, DJ, who there would he not beat? Only ones that could possibly be argued are Jones and Anderson, both of whom tested positive for steroids. Fedor never did. Even without steroids in the discussion most people have Fedor winning anyway. He also beat FIVE former UFC HW champions and was undefeated for a decade AT HW. Its pretty inarguable at this point.
Didn't Jones beat 6 champs?

I doubt it.
cro_cop_balls.jpg

Yes I remember when Cro Cop was kicking ass, didn't prove much when he came to the UFC though. I suppose that was past prime?
Jones had one tough fight which he won with Gus.
I love CC he is my Fav but this pic is all you need.
prideroidcontract.jpg

GSP is right behind him. GSP will shortly either cement his claim or ruin it

Back