Rumored The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12

Maybe you should pawn your xbox so you can buy that "great" whiskey..

Maybe you should pawn your pocket pussy so you can buy that "real living breathing pussy" with your paycheck from Burger King. You know, since you've never had any.

DC, Whittaker, Woodley, Nunes, Rose and TJ all "got destroyed in fights" and are current UFC champions.
Thanks for shutting mysterio, Joyce hacie, and now Chris palmquist up. Hopefully he’ll get banned for a third and final time in a month

Try Eagle Rare it’s about the same price and you can buy with the confidence knowing your not being
swindled by the Irish.

The fact that it has to be mixed with vanilla, honey and sandalwood (?) means it tastes like straight gasoline. I have a feeling he cut every corner to maximize profits. It will fade soon. But a nice little money grab. Still havent seen it in stores anywhere in the bay area besides bevmo. What other whiskey besides disgusting fireball cinnamon is mixed with added flavors? Anyone name one? I'd drink warm Taaka vodka in the hot sun before his artificially flavored whiskey. Or warm 4 Loco it's probably better for you.
it's not mixed with vanilla, honey or sandalwood. They're tasting notes. Do you actually think they grind up bits of wood and put in in the whiskey?

That's because the only thing men in the bay area drink is each others dickjuice at gay pride parades. You can't find that in liquor stores here in the sunshine state.
That's because the only thing men in the bay area drink is each others dickjuice at gay pride parades. You can't find that in liquor stores here in the sunshine state.
dude! You’re on fire in this thread! I’m guessing you already had your coffee

You can get Trader Joe's Irish for 23 or so, and it is much better.

Hints of

That can mean flavor notes.

Not made with
Enough of it to advertise the fact it's in there in the whiskey's description. Not buried in nutrition facts. "Hints" is a legally brilliant word to use, and exactly the word I'd use if I had to say it was in the shit but wanted to downplay it. What is a flavor note? Like terpenes? Fake Flavors.
tumblr_ojahslfjKa1rzbj5mo1_500.gif

On the marakas.
He clearly hasn't even started drinking yet.
im aware its rum, my mang

just commenting on the trend of flavoring spirits with spices (which is as old as the hills)

but yeah cant take captain morgans, too sugary for me
Haven't drank in like 7 years since I was 24 but I remember wanting to try that shit when it came out. Seen leaving Las Vegas 100x times. Who doesn't love Elizabeth Shue? How did they get that script greenlit? "Man loses family and job due to unexplained alcoholism then moves to Vegas with his severance package with one plan, to drink himself to death as soon as possible while befriending a prositute." I like how she bought him the flask ... and accepted his decision and his fate. That was some real powerful shit.

Last edited:
Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.
I see what you did there

Haven't drank in like 7 years since I was 24 but I remember wanting to try that shit when it came out. Seen leaving Las Vegas 100x times. Who doesn't love Elizabeth Shue? How did they get that script greenlit? "Man loses family and job due to unexplained alcoholism then moves to Vegas with his severance package with one plan, to drink himself to death as soon as possible while befriending a prositute." I like how she bought him the flask ... and accepted his decision and his fate. That was some real powerful shit.

youuuu hit the bottle

but you cant drink the yellow out of your spiiiiiine

"Big C Liquors" on University Blvd, in case anyone's interested, told me that the price of Proper 12 is going up $3 (from $34.99 to $37.99) in a few days. What is the meaning of this price gouging? The last bottle I bought, at a different place, was under $30. I'm thinking about maybe collecting some empty Proper 12 bottles and filling them up with some $8/bottle bum whiskey and selling it on the side of the road.

What gives, Conor?

GettyImages1036817848.jpg

The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12.
You are a first-rate tool if you think Proper 12 is any different from that $8 bum whisky. Proper 12, like lots of other premium priced whisky, is for low-class people who want to appear high-class. They are known as suckers. Apparently, one is born every minute.
The German supermarket chain’s £17.49 Glen Marnoch Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been awarded a gold medal after a blind taste test at the renowned Spirits Business Scotch Whisky Masters.

This wasn’t the only win for the Aldi though. It’s £12.99 Highland Black 8-year-old Whisky also picked up a silver medal, making it one of the cheapest bottles to win a prize and bringing the brand’s total win to an impressive five medals for its whisky range.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...de-single-malt-scotch-glenlivet-a7896116.html

It was a bad business decision to time Proper 12's release with the Kabob fight.

Should have let the whiskey mature for an additional year or two, and launch it while promoting Conor / Nate 3.

I guess McGOAT is in it for the short term gain.

It was a bad business decision to time Proper 12's release with the Kabob fight.

Should have let the whiskey mature for an additional year or two, and launch it while promoting Conor / Nate 3.

I guess McGOAT is in it for the short term gain.
Isn't it a cheap blend?

Back