Rumored The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12

it kinda does though. "The high price of a luxury good is sometimes interpreted as indicative of the high quality of the good. An example might be higher-priced cars. An expensive car may be thought to be better than a cheaper car. Given this assumption, a price increase may actually make a car more attractive to buyers."
source: my econ textbook

Its not being marketed as a luxury good though. The simple reality is the price rose because demand exceeds supply and this is what tends to happen until prices reach an equilibrium.

Alcohol is haram.
0-beheaded_c_6877763.jpg

im guessing ireland doesnt have free health care, so the price of the whiskey has to go up a couple dollars to cover conors medical expenses after khabib beat the shit out of him

Before you tell anyone to go back on the “shortbus”, read the article below, take notes and discuss it with the Mensa members in your inner circle and spend few minutes on consumer preferences studies. Once you are able to comprehend half of it, do some reading on how average people tend to spend beyond their means to signal their social value to the world around them. You can also spend few minutes wondering about why poor people with limited disposable income spend half their rent money on a pair of sneakers someone told them they must have in order to matter… Or you can just visit any zoo and spend a day watching the primates and their behavior and what Rondas Pillow wrote will (hopefully) start to make sense to you. Then go home, make your bed and clean your room and take the trash out. Then you apologize to Rondas Pillow for your hostile and ignorant comment. Once you are done with those few tasks, pick up Alfred Adler’s book Understanding human nature and start reading from page 181. Make sure your bed is made perfectly. No candy wraps between the mattress and the box spring and don’t try to hide shit under the bed. I will check it tonight. Tell mom I’ll be home around 7.

Dad

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidd...re-expensive-wine-tastes-better/#10444ec82cc9

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

Its not being marketed as a luxury good though. The simple reality is the price rose because demand exceeds supply and this is what tends to happen until prices reach an equilibrium.
I'll be impressed when I see it in Wal-Mart. That's when you know Conor made it. It's not even mass produced he's out there selling this shit like a rapper selling demos out of his trunk. Let's keep shit in perspective. It's in one liquor mega-store that carries everything. People are curious. It keeps selling out. Because it's only in Bevmo and the fight/ rematch is still on peoples minds no fight card for 2 weeks and boy is it a Shit one. When we get Conor fights WME skips and skimps cards. Cool. Nobody getting paid on that card. So we keep talking about Conor. His fanboys are trying to financially support him. They should start a GoFundMe page for Conor and give him straight cash instead.

The fact that it has to be mixed with vanilla, honey and sandalwood (?) means it tastes like straight gasoline. I have a feeling he cut every corner to maximize profits. It will fade soon. But a nice little money grab. Still havent seen it in stores anywhere in the bay area besides bevmo. What other whiskey besides disgusting fireball cinnamon is mixed with added flavors? Anyone name one? I'd drink warm Taaka vodka in the hot sun before his artificially flavored whiskey. Or warm 4 Loco it's probably better for you.
Jeez I hate posts like these. Where on Earth does it say it's mixed with those things? This is how lies/rumors are spread

"Big C Liquors" on University Blvd, in case anyone's interested, told me that the price of Proper 12 is going up $3 (from $34.99 to $37.99) in a few days. What is the meaning of this price gouging? The last bottle I bought, at a different place, was under $30. I'm thinking about maybe collecting some empty Proper 12 bottles and filling them up with some $8/bottle bum whiskey and selling it on the side of the road.

What gives, Conor?

The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12.

If you can sell quite bad whiskey at 30$, and it is ripped off the shelves, what is the next logical step?

Bro. That's Rum. Vodka flavored in every way possible for the girls. Whiskey for the men. I dont want vanilla, honey and some kind of wooden flavor in my glass of cheap whiskey. Good info tho. Never tried that. Alwsys looked at it but never tried it. Too much bottle and commercial not enough substance. Hm just like Proper 12. Lol at sugar water. That's exactly what Morgan is. Sugar water syrup.

im aware its rum, my mang

just commenting on the trend of flavoring spirits with spices (which is as old as the hills)

but yeah cant take captain morgans, too sugary for me

Wouldn't even use that garbage to clean the soles of my shoes.

I shipped 2 bottles in from SF for my mate's birthday (die hard Conor fan).

It doesn't taste too bad, it's very similar to Jameson, definitely not as good though. Was a hilarious experience to sip on the old Proper 12 whilst he was getting banged up. I was laughing my arse off.

"Big C Liquors" on University Blvd, in case anyone's interested, told me that the price of Proper 12 is going up $3 (from $34.99 to $37.99) in a few days. What is the meaning of this price gouging? The last bottle I bought, at a different place, was under $30. I'm thinking about maybe collecting some empty Proper 12 bottles and filling them up with some $8/bottle bum whiskey and selling it on the side of the road.

What gives, Conor?

GettyImages1036817848.jpg

The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12.
Maybe you should pawn your xbox so you can buy that "great" whiskey..

Back