Rumored The dicks at my local liquor store are raising the price of Proper 12

it kinda does though. "The high price of a luxury good is sometimes interpreted as indicative of the high quality of the good. An example might be higher-priced cars. An expensive car may be thought to be better than a cheaper car. Given this assumption, a price increase may actually make a car more attractive to buyers."
source: my econ textbook

Just an anecdote to add to this. My uncle”s friend owned a struggling restaurant in Switzerland, and a consultant advised him that the food wasn’t the problem. They did some redecorating and nearly doubled the prices, and within months they became a huge success.

I was like 12 when I heard that story but it always stuck with me, about how important perception is

Not to be a dick but khabib asked me to tell you: “brother why you talk about this in ufc sektion. You know this is number 1 boolshit. You know this”

You do realize that paying for a troll account doesn't make it immune from banning, right Mysterio?

DarkSizzlingDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

i just legit gagged

You do realize that paying for a troll account doesn't make it immune from banning, right Mysterio?

“Off-Topic Posting: Posts are to be on the topic of the board description where they're posted. Off Topic posts may be moved or closed at the moderators discretion.”

Brother - we want khabib to be punished for jumping out of cage right? He must follow rules right? Or is it mcgregor and his fans that can disregard all the rules. You know this brother. UFC is fight business not whiskey.

Wonder if it still flies off the shelves after the loss. I went out the week before the fight to grab some booze for fight night, figured I'd try a bottle even tho I heard it's trash. Couldn't find the stuff anywhere everyone was sold out. Was starting to think it was BS like UFC just bought palettes full and dumped em in a warehouse to make McG happy because it was cheaper than distributing and marketing it lmfao.

Guess the shit is really selling out tho

<Dylan>

Also @ TS it's probably that they're having a harder time getting it from their suppliers with all the demand for it. They're getting gouged and passing it down the chain. That or they see a quick buck to be made lol either or.

Just an anecdote to add to this. My uncle”s friend owned a struggling restaurant in Switzerland, and a consultant advised him that the food wasn’t the problem. They did some redecorating and nearly doubled the prices, and within months they became a huge success.

I was like 12 when I heard that story but it always stuck with me, about how important perception is

That's cool man.

Back