That’s why so many wanted Stipe to lose

Nullifying a monster like Ngannou is no joke, but a fighter like Anderson Silva would never have done that, he would have chosen to fight Ngannou at his strengths rather than literally lay on top of them throwing pitter patter punches and occasionally glancing up at the ref for a stoppage due to fatigue.

Stipe is a great fighter no doubt, but for me as a paying fan wanting to watch these guys go to war, and I accept that not every fight can be a just bleed dream, but man, that fight stunk. Not saying I’m not happy unless someone’s eating canvas, but Miocic regularly puts in these types of performances when faced with a decent striker. Look at Mark Hunt fight for example.

Stipe St Pierre couldn’t be any further contrasting from the true champ Cain, who doesn’t look to feather his own nest by fighting super risk aversly, rather looks to savage his opponent from the very first bell
Silva only fought 1 legitimate Fighter on his rise to the top in the UFC. Comparing his rise to Stipe's is ridiculous.

Great response brother. I see how you’re using the forum as a tool for debate and not to boost your fragile self esteem
He's using it to point a clear, defined line at what you are. You're the one with a frail ego.

He lost. Move on

Nullifying a monster like Ngannou is no joke, but a fighter like Anderson Silva would never have done that, he would have chosen to fight Ngannou at his strengths rather than literally lay on top of them throwing pitter patter punches and occasionally glancing up at the ref for a stoppage due to fatigue.

Stipe is a great fighter no doubt, but for me as a paying fan wanting to watch these guys go to war, and I accept that not every fight can be a just bleed dream, but man, that fight stunk. Not saying I’m not happy unless someone’s eating canvas, but Miocic regularly puts in these types of performances when faced with a decent striker. Look at Mark Hunt fight for example.

Stipe St Pierre couldn’t be any further contrasting from the true champ Cain, who doesn’t look to feather his own nest by fighting super risk aversly, rather looks to savage his opponent from the very first bell

I forget how many first round finishes Stipe has during his current run. How many finishes is it?

TS right now

giphy.gif
I’m here motherfucker. 2 pages inside half an hour from people who would agree with me if Ngannou won.

At their own strengths?....wat!? When the hell did silva outwrestle all the wrestlers he foughto_O

I would say it would be like us finally getting a chuck lidell vs anderson silva match and chuck decides to grind silva down instead of strike with him. Fans wanted to see how the striking matched up, instead got a wrestling clinic. Smart strategy but not what people wanted to watch. If Stipe told everyone he was going to grind him nobody would watch it.

Stupid ass thread, Stipe nutrilized the most dangerous guy in the division was never in trouble, beat him on the feet and made him his bitch on the ground; but yeah he sucks.

He was beating him on the feet too

If you don't like the the MIXING of martial arts go watch kickboxing

I would say it would be like us finally getting a chuck lidell vs anderson silva match and chuck decides to grind silva down instead of strike with him. Fans wanted to see how the striking matched up, instead got a wrestling clinic. Smart strategy but not what people wanted to watch. If Stipe told everyone he was going to grind him nobody would watch it.

You're so fucking desperate to qualify it's beautiful.

Your salt is so sweet

MediaHandler.ashx

Your av sucks too.

"true champ Cain" ???
what a joke, he was champ once upon a time, he lost to a better fighter and that is all.... since then he has one win (against barely top 20 fighter ) year and the half ago .......

I thought stipe could've finished him

Silva would have chosen to fight to his opponents strength??? Did you see Silva vs Maia? Silva avoided the ground like the plague.

Back